11. "Plants come in all different shapes and sizes, with some resembling random things like sausages and even kangaroo paws, hence how they get their common names," they explain. 11 Flowers (Chinese: 我11; pinyin: wǒ shí yī) is a 2011 film directed by Wang Xiaoshuai centered on a boy named Wang Han who loses his white shirt which shows that he is his school's best gymnast.

b+='namesofflowers.net' The team at Gardening Express have revealed 11 flowers, shrubs and trees from around the world with the funniest nicknames — and looked into where they got their bemusing monikers. Blossom: Blossom, meaning ‘to bloom’ will always be remembered for the eponymous character in the sitcom “Blossom”. "Other earn their monikers from the way they smell, or how they behave.

"Mouse tail is a low growing woodland plant that displays chocolate or maroon coloured blooms with long, tail-like tips in early spring.". "This plant's sword-like leaves were thought to be a fitting representation of the stereotypical sharp tongue of a mother-in-law, hence its nickname," says the team. These flowers can also be beaten in salads and used as insect repellent.". The team at Gardening Express have revealed 11 flowers, shrubs and trees from around the world with the funniest nicknames — and looked into where they got their bemusing monikers.

Like this article? ", The gardening experts say: "Butcher's broom is a small evergreen shrub. aka:

'Personality is to a man what Perfume is to a flower' and other great sayings. } "Also known as 'Fringed Bleeding Heart', this is a flowering plant with fernlike leaves and oddly shaped flowers, native to the Appalachian Mountains.". Everlasting (Immortal Flowers) Never ending memory, Unfading remembrance: Euphorbia: Persistence: Eupatorium: Delay: Epigaea: Budding: Eucalyptus: Protection: F: Forget-Me-Not: As its name suggests – Forget me not, Memories, True love: Forsythia: Expectation, Anticipation: Fuchsia: Good taste: Fern: Fascination: Filbert: Reconciliation: Flax: Symbol of domesticity: Flora’s Bell else if (h) d=g+h+i

aka: It’s the name of one of the Powerpuff Girls as well.

Reply. Names and pictures of all flowers. The Paul Scarlet is a climbing rose with red flowers that bloom pretty much the year round… a smaller Rose I have only seen them in red and they usually group in clusters . "This unusual plant and has an odd chemistry that creates its own heat, often melting the snow around itself as it first sprouts in the spring. This flowering houseplant is commonly known as the snake plant, Saint George's sword and the mother-in-law's tongue. This flower might be incredibly pretty when in full bloom, but it's one that's famous for making people sneeze. American bellflower You’ll find everything from common favorites like roses and tulips, to exotic plants and flowers.Find the flower names below, along with a brief description, a photo and some guidance for those of you who are interested in gardening. escramble() This interesting-looking plant got its nickname as it bears a slight — albeit not much — resemblance to the fuzzy feet of kangaroos. function escramble(){ Including the sausage tree and sneezewort. I may be 12 years old, but finding a perfect flower name (though I'm not really interested in flowers except that they're pretty to look at and great names for any animal) is very important to me.

Bluebell: This delicate flower with a dainty and divine smell is used widely in Britain. //-->, Amaryllis This flowering plant got its funny nickname as its hanging fruits look like sausages or hot dogs. On the hunt for a show-stopping plant? Take the Corpse flower for example, named not for how it looks, but rather the foul odour it emits.".

else d=b hello, there is a plant that i wish to put in our garden, found it in one of private homes in manila. Scarlet Beebalm "This flower's nickname comes not from its appearance, but rather the foul odour it emits. Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. Geri Halliwell also named her daughter Bluebell.

aka: