After the success with their first single, "Read My Lips/Saturday Night Party" which peaked at number 29 in the UK and became an Ibiza anthem during the summer of 1993, producers and brothers Paolo and Gianni Visnadi, with DJ Alex Natale, wanted to create something more oriented to the underground scene. Don't give me your life, your life Hey, yeah, oho Don't give me your life, your life Don't give me, don't give me Give me your lie [7] The music video was directed by La La Land. Give me your lie But it never felt that way "Don't Give Me Your Life" also peaked at number 6 in Iceland, number 16 in Denmark and the Netherlands. [12], Alex Party - Don't give me your life (1994), "The 50 Best Pop Singles Of 1995 (Featuring New Interviews With Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Kylie Minogue, Monica, Ace Of Base & More! Give me your lie "Don't Give Me Your Life" was uploaded to YouTube in May 2011. Oh no Hey, yeah, oho "[3] Robbie Daw from Idolator described it as a "kiss-off anthem", adding it as "one big F U to a no-good ex". It is produced by Italian producer brothers Paolo and Gianni Visnadi with DJ Alex Natale, and was released as the first single from their first and only album, Alex Party. The quartet's varied experiences gave the song a unique sound and a sophisticated flare compared to the other stomping grooves at the time. "Don't Give Me Your Life" reached number 2 in Ireland, Scotland and the UK (their highest charting hit in those countries). [11] And again at March 16, after reaching number 2 with 350 000 copies sold. After that, every single phrase from the vocals was sampled individually and controlled via midi with an Atari computer. On the Eurochart Hot 100, it reached number 9. In addition, it topped the Club Record category at Music Week's 1995 Awards. Now you're trying to say don't treat you this way Don't give me your life Don't give me your life, your life Producer Visnadi and Alex Natale offer a jumpy bassline and carnival-like keyboards, while resident singer Shanie bumps and grinds with giddy abandon. I tried so hard to carry on Now you're trying to say don't treat you this way Give me your lie Don't Give Me Your Life Lyrics Alex Party. Today, the song is widely regarded as one of the biggest dance anthems of the 1990s. Hey, yeah, oho In the latter, it peaked at number 2 on March 5, 1995, in its fourth week on the UK Singles Chart. The vocals are performed by singer Robin 'Shanie' Campbell, who also wrote the lyrics. Give me your lie Hey, yeah, oho Don't give me your life, your life But you left me, left me there alone The lyrics tells the story of a woman that tells her man that she don't need him anymore. Hey, yeah, oho Don't give me your life, your life He complimented Campbell as "the epitome of powerhouse dance diva. The vocals are performed by singer Robin 'Shanie' Campbell, who also wrote the lyrics. But you left me, left me there alone [2], Larry Flick from Billboard wrote, "This popular U.K. import, is showing early signs of widespread approval from a variety of dance programmers. The song peaked at number 2 in the UK and number 5 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in the US. She wrote the lyrics for "Don't Give Me Your Life". The song peaked at number 2 in the UK and number 5 on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in the US. The hardest part was the huge amount of work during the assembly, once the vocals were recorded on tape. Give me your lie A new music video was also made to accompany the new version. The first performance was at February 16, after reaching number 10 in the UK Singles Chart. Don't give me your life, your life You treated me bad, now what can I say? Give me your lie Hey, yeah, oho The male dancer in the video is actor and dancer Jake Canuso, known for his role in the British TV series Benidorm, in which he plays barman Mateo Castellanos. Hey, yeah, oho But don't you know I don't need, I don't need your life It is produced by Italian producer brothers Paolo and Gianni Visnadi with DJ Alex Natale, and was released as the first single from their first and only album, Alex Party. [10] Then at March 2, after reaching number 3 with 150 000 copies sold. Don't give me, don't give me, don't give me, don't give me "Don't Give Me Your Life" is a 1995 song recorded by the Italian electronic dance group Alex Party.

Ryan Reynolds On Netflix, Pluralist Theory Of Sovereignty, The Food Of The Gods (1976 Full Movie Online), Where Was Rush Hour 2 Filmed, Palace Of Versailles Virtual Tour, Robert Carlyle Yesterday, Nicholas Woodeson War Robots, Louis Philippe Furniture Manufacturer, Inside The Pentagon Shape, Rimworld Review 2020,