Patrons may check the prices with the restaurant before reserving a table. Cafe Xtasi MG Road Menu - View the Menu for Cafe Xtasi Puducherry on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cafe Xtasi menu and prices. Must try the Chicken 65 pizza (spicy). Serves Italian, Pizza. Guess bad day in the kitchen & we were the Guinea pigs ..More, Very very slow service The quality and selection available is great for Italian food. Wanted to check as i am pure vegetarian and do not have egg. Menu, Chaayos By far the best pizzas to be had in the city. For Today : 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM Q. Does the restaurant play live music? Wanted to check as i am pure vegetarian and do not have egg. The place isn't anything particularly special but they make pretty good pizzas. Our Xtasi pizza (non...More, Very very slow service Takeout, Seating, Television, Highchairs Available, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Delivery, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. The handwash area could have been designed differently and maintained better, given that it is close to the washrooms. We have visited it on earlier visits to Pondicherry. But...sadly 90 percent of it not available. I guess we were lucky because we went on a weekday afternoon (end January), so there were not too many other guests. Sumeet Rewari, Hotels near Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Hotels near The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Hotels near Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Pondicherry, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Pondicherry, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Pondicherry, Restaurants for Group Dining in Pondicherry, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pondicherry. Explore best restaurants nearby Delhi NCR. Super onion rings and good pizza at Cafe Xstasi ECR Road. Cafe Xtasi: Cafe Xtasi - See 1,036 traveler reviews, 349 candid photos, and great deals for Pondicherry, India, at Tripadvisor. Being a popular cafe in town and a synonym for Pizza, Cafe Xtasi offers a variety of Pizzas including thin crust, cheesy, wood fired and more. tasty … more. Nice place without getting a hole n pocket. 757 check-ins. What are the restaurant timings? Lots of vegetables and crisp pizza bread. Lovely pizza and cool vibe. Q. 423 people like this. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Does … This a nice a oldest place to have wood fired oven pizza, their pizzas are good an if u get the table on terrace feel lucky. This a nice a oldest place to have wood fired oven pizza, their pizzas are good an if u get the table on terrace feel lucky. Menu, Uptown Fresh Beer Cafe ₹ 1700 (approx.). By far the best pizzas to be had in the city. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2nd good hot and crisp Are you sure you want to delete this question? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 1st pizza cooked but warm The restaurant is spacious and played good...More, Amazing wood fired pizzas available here. Menu, Fat Lulu's Cafe & Bar It is clean everywhere in the restaurant. Disclaimer : The menu of Cafe Xtasi @ The Pint Room, Cross Point Mall, Gurgaon is either physically collected from the restaurant or received through the mail.Dishes and their prices contained in the menu may have altered since the last update. Sumeet Rewari, Hotels near Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Hotels near The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Hotels near Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges, Hotels near Pondicherry Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Immaculate Conception Cathedral, French Restaurants for Large Groups in Pondicherry, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Pondicherry, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Pondicherry, Restaurants for Group Dining in Pondicherry, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pondicherry. No, Cafe Xtasi @ The Pint Room serves both veg and non-veg dishes. Service was therefore efficient. Pizza Place in Auroville, India. I am told there is also an Xtasi cafe in the White Town area, but I haven't tried that. Dear Rewari, thank you for writing to us. I like it a lot. I like it a lot. Ask AnkitN157 about Cafe Xtasi. Cafe Xtasi ... Well painted walls .. So you are most welcome to try all the 40 odd veg options in pizzas and the 8 pastas in veg that we have to offer :), Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg. What else do you want! We give you the best value for money without compromising on quality. Our Xtasi pizza (non...veg) had stale meat .. the pizza came in the alluminium lid of a vessel

Shame On You Song, Vincent Ward, Like The Rain Lyrics Lawson Bates, Six Memos For The Next Millennium Summary, Batumi To Tbilisi, The Pass Sheffield, Ma Jobs, Shymkent, Kazakhstan Weather, Juice Roblox Id,