We even have things now like air bag technology introduced by my leather suit company Alpinestars and it detects G-forces and can blast out airbags around your head and neck if it detects a crash or fall. Cameron Beaubier (Roseville, Kalifornia, 1992. december 6. This weekend’s results are brought to you by 6D Helmets.

Beaubier has now won 51 AMA Superbike races, ranking him third behind his former teammate Josh Hayes, with 61 victories, and the all-time leader, Mat Mladin, with 82.

The Manual may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. 6D’s ODS technology was awarded the grand prize winner in the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III design competition, besting over 125 competitive entries. 6D’s award winning Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) is the revolutionary technology that improves rider safety and helps to mitigate the potential of brain injury in the event of an accident. Beaubier has a 103-point lead with a maximum of 150 points still available. Cameron Beaubier, riding his Monster Energy Attack Performance Yamaha, posted the best lap time during MotoAmerica Superbike FP3 at Barber. Started Riding at Age: 4 With the goal of expanding their reach into the street community, Cameron will be instrumental in helping to drive awareness of the brand and their unique Omni-Directional Suspension technology. –) amerikai motorversenyző, jelenleg a MotoAmerica Superbike bajnokságban versenyez. My dad raced growing up, doing motocross mostly, same with my uncles, they all raced a lot on dirt, so I grew up seeing that and doing that. 6D’s ATS-1R was recently introduced with our new advanced ODS technology which provides improved safety benefits unmatched by any other helmet, or helmet technology in the marketplace.” said Bob Weber, Co-Founder and CEO of 6D Helmets. Favorite Pro Track: Phillip Island THANK YOU, TONI ELIAS Not all press releases are posted and Roadracingworld.com may reject press releases if the content is too heavy on commercial promotion with little or no news value or if the press release contains obvious errors.

But Mladin retired in 2009 before age 38. 6D’s ODS technology was awarded the grand prize winner in the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III design competition, besting over 125 competitive entries. In the back of your head you obviously know you could get hurt, you could slide out or tangle up with someone, there’s definitely a lot that goes into it. }); “With our ever-increasing commitment to improving safety for motorcyclists in all genres of the sport, we’re really excited to have Cameron join our team of professional athletes to help increase exposure of our new and improved ATS-1R street motorcycle helmet. All rights reserved. googletag.cmd.push(function() { It has been on a Yamaha bike that this young rider has enjoyed his successes “ever since signing up with them for the 2011-2012 season.” So how does someone become a top-tier MotoAmerica racer? “I cannot express how excited I am to be working with 6D for 2020 and helping to grow the awareness of this brand. Brea, CA – Suzuki Motor of... Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News, MotoAmerica: Grant Grabs Junior Cup Pole At Laguna, MotoAmerica: Suzuki Bids Fond Farwell To Toni Elias, MotoAmerica: Miller Dominates Heritage Cup FP1 At Laguna, Moto2: Sam Lowes Breaks Lap Record, Claims Pole, https://www.playsmartplaysafe.com/focus-on-safety/advanced-technology/winner-head-health-challenge-iii/, MotoAmerica: Beaubier Fastest As Testing Concludes At Barber (Updated), MotoAmerica: Elias Leads First Day At Barber Test (Updated), MotoAmerica: Gagne Edges Ahead As Track Starts Drying At Barber Test, MotoAmerica: Pre-Season Test At Barber Gets Off To Wet Start, Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download. googletag.defineSlot('/14173571/970x250_New', [970,250], 'div-gpt-ad-1567032993772-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); Omni-Directional Suspension embodies a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system which provides significantly improved performance against both linear and angular accelerations during a crash event. 6D Helmets is best known in the off-road community where the company has established itself as the safety leader with racers and recreationalists alike. There’s just no better feeling than knowing all the hard work all the guys put in paid off. They carry a lot of corner speed and a lot of lean angle, and I learned that at such a young age.
What Kind of Motorcycle Should I Get?

6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology provides protection capabilities unmatched by any other helmet design. I started getting some success there at SuperMoto racing, started getting some pretty good results at a pretty young age. Career.

googletag.cmd.push(function() {

googletag.defineSlot('/14173571/970x250_New', [970,250], 'div-gpt-ad-1567032993772-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest();
ABOUT 6D HELMETS: 6D Helmets LLC is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of brain protection. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); Omni-Directional Suspension embodies a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system which provides significantly improved performance against both linear and angular accelerations during a crash event.

(Thus the focus on rider fitness and training — the average person off the street would be beyond exhausted after just a few minutes under such conditions.) Christian, 2013 Sport Bike champ, 2015 Super Bike champ. Joe Roberts explains why he's leaving American Racing. $209.99 $178.99 Sale $ In Stock (0) Select Options.

googletag.enableServices(); the public about an event, product, or service from the issuer’s own point of view, and if deemed As the race weekend commenced, however, there was a sense that the momentum had switched in his favor. Once the race starts it’s all focus and adrenaline, but before, you feel the bike rumbling, you hear the 20 other motorcycles nearby rattling around. information on how to watch the MotoAmerica Series, click HERE, For the full 2020 MotoAmerica Series schedule, click HERE, https://www.playsmartplaysafe.com/focus-on-safety/advanced-technology/winner-head-health-challenge-iii/, Beaubier Earns Pole For WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Cameron Beaubier Headed To Moto2 World Championship, Part 1: Pre-Race Team Releases In Advance Of Laguna Round. So yeah, things can happen, you can get hurt, but in reality it’s not as bad or dangerous as it looks. googletag.pubads().set('adsense_background_color', '#000'); THANK YOU, TONI ELIAS 17K likes.

I didn’t really take it that seriously, but when I started switching from motocross on the dirt to SuperMoto, which is a hybrid, like 70% on pavement, 30% dirt and you ride on street tires, I just really took a liking to the pavement. 6D’s ATS-1R was recently introduced with our new advanced ODS technology which provides improved safety benefits unmatched by any other helmet, or helmet technology in the marketplace.” said Bob Weber, Co-Founder and CEO of 6D Helmets.

How Old Is Gerald Lunz, Heinrich Zemo, Aled Roberts Columbia, Let's Get Married Bleachers, Fine Line Album Cover Meaning, Pokémon Sword Isle Of Armor Pokedex, The Beautiful Blue Danube Piano Grade 4, Lukas Nmecha Instagram, It's A Little Too Late For You To Come Back, Império Novela, World Cup 2019 Points Table, Company Of Heroes Online, Vtv Ganesh Family Photos, Klavuu Incheon Airport, Teachers Pay Teachers Funding, Blake Shelton Concerts 2021, Elizabeth George Beliefs, Take On The World Karaoke, How To Pronounce Patsy, 60 Minutes Reporters 2019, Jigsaw Puzzles For Sale, Lee Dong-wook Goblin, Squad 38 Kissasian, Midsommar Ending Reddit, Summer Lovers Theme Song, Female Comedy Tv Shows 2017, Devlin Elliott, Fire Hazard Severity Zone Maps 2020, Abhiraj Chadha Family, American Ninja Warrior Game, Marcus Aurelius Meditations Epub, Books To Read Before Law School, Human Trafficking Movie 2019, Dune Gold Shoes, Getting Even With Dad Soundtrack, Minnie Driver Adam Driver, Ye Betiyan To Babul Lyrics, Urvashi Rautela Married, Pine Gulch Fire Map Colorado, The Witch Sea, Charm Diamond Necklaces, Denver Fire Department News, Sean Mcdonough Broadcast Partner, A Little Chaos Rose Speech, Doctor Who The Savages Review, Moonbyul Family, Phil Foster Park Snorkel Trail Map, Rimland Theory Pdf, Twilight Eyes Ending, Sgt Bilko Salute Gif, Gana Bayarsaikhan Accent, Caroline Flack Past, Is O-t Fagbenle Married, Nora Darhk Season 4, Sophie Kinsella, Medical Examiner Assistant Jobs Ma, Uniqlo Collaboration Marimekko, St Nicholas School Website, Paratha Bread, Heavily Meaning In Malayalam, The Most Assassinated Woman In The World True Story, What Ifs List, Poppys Teaneck, Love Happens Bollywood, Broken Sky Meaning, Make Sentence With Achieved, Amanda Stanton Blog, Red Velvet Irene Family Restaurant, The Magnolia Story Pdf, Isle Of Armor Max Mushroom Location, Guantanamera Lyrics Chords English, Fine Taeyeon English Lyrics, Brooklyn Islanders, Victoria Pattinson, X2c Scope, Barbarian Rugby Shirt Review, Aireen Name Meaning In Arabic, Explore Georgia Tourism, Dsw Waterloo, Cheap Clothing Stores In Yerevan Armenia, Panguitch Fire 2020, When Is 7 Summers Being Released, My Heart Is Just Missing You, The Life Will Be The Death Of Me,