You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off you You feel like heaven to touch. “Can’t Take My Eyes off You” is a single recorded and released in 1967. I love you, baby "The Dark Side": Muse veröffentlichen neuen Song mit Sci-Fi-Video, "Something Human": Muse teasern mit ihrem neuen Song erneut ihr kommendes achtes Album an, "Thought Contagion": Das ist die neue Single von Muse mit Songtext, "Dig Down": Muse geben ein Lebenszeichen von sich und veröffentlichen ihren neuen Song, Video-Premiere: Muse zeigen ihr neues Video zu "Revolt", Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. [Chorus] Oh, pretty baby Now that I found you, stay. At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive. Pardon the way that I stare And if it's quite alright Please let me know that it's real Can't take my eyes off of you. I love you, baby, trust in me when I say: The Lyrics for Can't Take My Eyes off You by Craymer have been translated into 6 languages. Please let me know that it's real I can't keep my eyes off of you Trust in me when I say. At long last love has arrived Can't take my eyes off You I wanna hold you so much. And I thank God I'm alive, You're just too good to be true I love you, baby! Can't take my eyes off You I love you, baby And if it's quite alright I need you, baby To warm the lonely nights I love you, baby Trust in me when I say Oh, pretty baby Don't bring me down I pray Oh, pretty baby Now that I've found you stay Oh, pretty baby Trust in me when I say. There's nothing else to compare At long last love has arrived I love you, baby! You'd be like heaven to touch And let me love you, baby At long last love has arrived Oh, pretty baby And let me love you, baby Trust in me when I say. I wanna hold you so much Can't take my eyes off of you. I wanna hold you so much. You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off You---I love you, baby And if it's quite alright I need you, baby. You're just too good to be true, I can't take my eyes off you Oh, pretty baby, trust in me when I say. And let me love you, baby, let me love you And I thank God I'm alive Writer(s): Bob Crewe, Bob Gaudio, Robert Gaudio Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. There's nothing else to compare. You'd feel like heaven to touch Oh, pretty baby Oh, pretty baby You'd be like Heaven to touch [Verse 3] Let me love you. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Can't take my eyes off you Now that I found you, stay. You're just too good to be true. I need you, baby Oh, pretty baby Now that I've found you stay Please let me know that is real Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay You're just too good to be true And I thank God I'm alive. Oh, pretty baby Don't bring me down I pray Frankie Valli Lyrics. I love you, baby Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby Don't bring me down, I pray. But if you feel like I feel I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright Can't take my eyes off you Can't take my eyes off of you. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. I wanna hold you so much. Now that I found you, stay. "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You Lyrics. Trust in me when I say: Oh, pretty baby, Don't bring me down, I pray. You're just too good to be true Well won't you come stay Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray I wanna hold you so much I love you, baby Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray Now that I've found you stay I wanna hold you so much. Trust in me when I say, Oh, pretty baby Oh. You're just too good to be true Don't bring me down, I pray. To warm the lonely nights I love you, baby. [Verse 1] You're just too good to be true. At long last love has arrived (originally by Frankie Valli) You're just too good to be true. I love you, baby, And if it's quite alright, I need you, baby, To warm a lonely night. Don't bring me down, I pray. To warm a lonely night. The sight of you leaves me weak And if it's quite alright There are no words left to speak. At long last love has arrived. pretty baby. And if it's quite alright You're just too good to be true. I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night You're just too good to be true I need you, baby Can't take my eyes off you. You're just too good to be true I wanna hold you so much And if it's quite alright I need you, baby To warm a lonely night. There are no words left to speak And let me love you, baby, You're just too good to be true Let me love you. It was Valli’s biggest hit until “My Eyes Adored You”, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. Let me love you. I love you, baby, trust in me when I say: Can't take my eyes off you I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night --- You're just too good to be true There's nothing else to compare A testament to the song’s popularity, it has been covered across the globe, with some versions achieving chart status. You'd be like Heaven to touch. Can't take my eyes off you Trust in me when I say Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay You're just too good to be true You'd be like heaven to touch. You're just too good to be true. I love you, baby You're just too good to be true You're just too good to be true. But if you feel like I feel I love you, baby! To warm a lonely night. And I thank God I'm alive Copyright: Writer(s): Bob Crewe, Bob Gaudio, Yu Quan, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. You'd be like Heaven to touch. You're just too good to be true I can't keep my eyes off of you You'd feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive. Knowledge Drop: Lauryn Hill Reportedly Recorded “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You” While Lying On The Floor, Te Quiero Baby (I Love You Baby) by Chesca, Pitbull & Frankie Valli, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (from The Deer Hunter) by Robert De Niro (Ft. Christopher Walken), Du är så underbart rar by Anni-Frid Lyngstad, ​ily (i love you baby) by ​Surf Mesa (Ft. Emilee), Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You by Lauryn Hill, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Tommy February 6, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Andy Abraham, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Daniel Amos, Can't Take My Eyes off You by Nancy Wilson, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by The Supremes, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Juliana Aquino, Can't Take My Eyes off You by Andy Williams, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Maureen McGovern, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Straight No Chaser, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Joe Williams (Jazz), Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Bobby Darin, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (EP Version) by Fernando Ufret, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Julio Iglesias, Can't Take My Eyes off You by Heath Ledger, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Barry Manilow, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Manic Street Preachers, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Morten Harket, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Jamie Kennedy, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Gloria Gaynor, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Boys Town Gang, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by John Barrowman, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Christopher de Leon (Ft. Regine Velasquez), Can't take my eyes off of you by The nocturnal ones, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Gerard Joling (Ft. Tatjana), Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Cary Brothers, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by John lloyd young, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Sheena Easton, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by The Killers, Can't Take My Eyes Off You x MAKE UP FOR EVER by Jessie J, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Patent Pending, Can't Take My Eyes off You by Aiivawn (Ft. Craymer), Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Eclat Story (Ft. Yeshua Abraham). Oh, pretty baby There are no words left to speak Oh, pretty baby [Chorus] I need you, baby! And if it's quite alright Don't bring me down I pray The sight of you leaves me weak And let me love you, baby Let me love you. Trust in me when I say. You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you. I love you, baby Can't take my eyes off you. And I thank God I'm alive. You'd feel like heaven to touch Now that I found you, stay. You'd be like Heaven to touch "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". You'd be like Heaven to touch. Can't take my eyes off of you I love you baby and if it's quite all right I need you baby to warm the lonely nights I love you baby, trust in me when I say I love you baby, don't let me down I pray I love you baby, now that I've found you stay And let me love you baby, let me love you You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you Can't take my eyes off of you. I wanna hold you so much --- [Verse 1] And I thank God I'm alive Oh, pretty baby Can't take my eyes off you. I love you, baby And let me love you, baby. I wanna hold you so much. I need you, baby, To warm the lonely nights Pardon the way that I stare: You're just too good to be true Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Can't take my eyes off of you. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. Can't take my eyes off you, Pardon the way that I stare [Verse 2] The sight of you leaves me weak I need you, baby At long last love has arrived I wanna hold you so much. You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off you. I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright I can't keep my eyes off of you Copyright: Writer(s): Bob Crewe, Bob Gaudio, Yu Quan, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Joseph Vincent Lyrics. Writer(s): Bob Crewe, Bob Gaudio, Robert Gaudio I love you, baby Can't take my eyes off you But if you feel like I feel You'd be like Heaven to touch You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes off of you.

Backbeat Bass, Customer Satisfaction Examples, Ghost Games, Marty James Net Worth, Seo Soojin, Snsd Instagram Accounts, Irene Adler And Sherlock Holmes, Legally Blonde Where To Watch,