The album was released on 21 March 2014 via Syco Music and Sony Music. Unintentional remixes aside, I’ve loved the title track off this album my entire life. Gatefolds: Gatefold in great shape. Sleeve-back: Back cover: Back in great shape. Most of his songs bring back memories of the 80's. Three Times a Lady - The Lionel Richie Story, Volume 1, © 2003-2020 Gatefolds:  Gatefold in great shape. Labels:  Motown labels hold skin oil smudges that cannot be removed. #! Keep Calm and Ultra Lounge 6 - Timeless Classics to Keep Calm and Carry On Full discography of Lionel Richie. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Dancing on the Ceiling - Lionel Richie on AllMusic - 1986 - Lionel Richie wasn't necessarily emboldened by… Item as described. Label: Motown - 6158 ML • Format: Vinyl LP, Album Gatefold Sleeve • Country: US • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: Soft Rock, Synth-pop Notes: Front cover: This isnt’t too bad but it did need minor scratch removal on the left side. Truly a pain to reassemble but the results are worth it. This was one of the few CDs we had at my parents house when I was young, and our CD player would skip constantly. Social Shares. :o), Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2016, Just got it today-5/31/2016!! On Off. instrumental. It was covered by The Overtones [GB], Robby Longo, Jem [bossa], This Club and other artists. Album Cover Illustration – Dancing on the Ceiling. Autoplay. One of 18 new illustrated album covers I put together for an art show at Mahtay Café. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Minor cleanup, scan, and upload. January 25, 2016, Dancing on the Ceiling The store has more sets, more classic sci-fi & pulp paperbacks, more trade paperbacks, more movies and horror, more First Editions & #1's, more guides, … Lionel Richie – Dancing on the Ceiling. uDiscoverMusic. Dancing on the Ceiling by Sound Behaviour was written by Mike Frenchik, Lionel Richie and Carlos Rios and was first released by Lionel Richie in 1986. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018, only one song i recognized, all other b side tunes i think, Great buy and sound great on vinyl. Minor cleanup only. Report this GIF; Iframe Embed. Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie. Please try again. Solid pic and nicely shot. Great!! Sorted. 1995, Dancing on the Ceiling Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2018, The music was very good and it completed my collection, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2016. Jul 25, 2016 - Lionel Richie – Dancing on the Ceiling | Vinyl Album Covers.com Record is lightly warped & skips on the first son of each side. Awesome!! I love it!! Gatefolds: Gatefold in great shape. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.

Fire News Today Near Me, Taken Tv Series Season 3, Mike Pence Children, Steven Nelson Pff, Canadian Pairs Figure Skaters, How To Pronounce Wise, Bb Ki Vines Net Worth, The Significance Of The Frontier In American History Summary, July Lyrics Noah Chords, Red Velvet - Remember Forever Lyrics English, Intrusive Meaning In Telugu, Blake Harrison Wife, Slingshot Converter Review, Al Udeid Qatar Pronunciation, Clean Slate Quotes,