Held at the Diggi Palace in Jaipur, it is truly a feast for the senses. Deepika Amin and Alok Nath Our innovative team has curated circuit planner that minimizes the effort of the traveler and with just by blocking dates and destination, you get a customized itinerary as per your requirement. : What according to you every girl must pack in her bag when stepping out on a holiday? The actress celebrated her birthday recently. '83' actor Addinath Kothare on Kapil Dev's health: We are praying for his speedy recovery, Deepali Sayed: Women should retaliate without fear, Priya Bapat: FIVE times the actress looks breathtakingly beautiful in traditional attires, Happy Birthday Siddharth Jadhav: 'Bakula Namdeo Ghotale'to 'De Dhakka'; FIVE must-watch comedy movies of actor, Sharad Kelkar wishes 'Baahubali' star Prabhas on his birthday with a throwback picture, Photos: Nehha Pendse looks ravishing in THIS traditional dress, Exclusive! BELIEVE WOMEN. Also Read Actress Sandhya Mridul accuses Alok Nath of sexual abuse; reveals spine chilling details Also Read - Tanushree Dutta on Nana Patekar getting a clean chit: I'm neither shocked nor surprised, Take a look at her tweet here: Also Read - Ishita Dutta on what's changed after sister Tanushree Dutta's #MeToo story, Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. rights reserved. On Twitter, Deepika shared, “Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. It was an off day (on set) and everyone was in the hotel. So it’s unlikely for me to have excess baggage. Taking to her Twitter account, the actress narrated the incident writing, "Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. We believe, "nothing is far" when you have Adotrip to quench your travel thirst. Kareena, who made her debut on Instagram earlier this year, shared a lovely throwback picture with Saif from Athens which was clicked in 2008. Hot News. It (rape) must have happened, but someone else would have done it. Years ago on a telefilm outdoor shoot he tried to barge into my room. On the other hand, actress Deepika Amin also opened up about her experience when an inebriated Alok Nath tried to enter her room as well, during a shoot in Kolkata, and created a ruckus. They made the hairdresser sleep in her room! — Deepika Amin (@amindeepika) October 10, 2018. Deepika Amin signs off by raising an important point, “What are the men doing about it? His behaviour was normalised…you know how it’s said ‘ab woh toh aise hi hai’, ‘yeh toh rangeele aadmi hai’, ‘men will be men…they’ll drink and harass women’ etc. Maybe he has changed? Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today & upcoming movies 2020 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama. : Any unique event or festival in India that you have heard of or been a part of? Last year I attended The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, it’s a haven for theatre lovers. [citation needed] Her maternal grandmother Kusumavati Deshpande, was a writer of Marathi literature and professor of English Literature in Nagpur University. All the industry males just sit and gossip, ‘bhai yeh toh aisa hai’, ‘woh toh waisa hai’ etc. ), Taking to Twitter, Deepika wrote: “Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. explosive Facebook post narrating how she was raped by Alok Nath, Donald Trump calls Borat actor, Sacha Baron Cohen, 'creepy' and 'phony guy', Cameras on the sets of 'Jurassic World: Dominion' start rolling again after COVID delay, Soumitra Chatterjee's health deteriorates, doctors thinking of plasma therapy. He slobbered over women, drunk and created a scene. Thankfully, I faced little harassment. Again, this happens in our society as well. But he behaved himself on the sets. Her fans, family and friends from the family had flooded social media with warm wishes. Circuit Planner and Google. Can Intermittent Fasting help you lose weight? The unit rallied around me and made sure I was safe. I went to Siliguri for a film shoot and I got an opportunity to explore Kalimpong as it was in close proximity to where we were shooting. She is a prominent face in the industry and has worked in various plays and web series. He slobbered over women, drunk and created a scene. I keep it simple, light and basic. Watch out this space for more heartwarming travel stories of celebrities. It was just a case of a drunken man falling all over me. What a great experience that was. I have been to Shimla and also, Varanasi for shooting and whenever I got time off, I would set off to explore. #metoo, — Deepika Amin (@amindeepika) October 10, 2018, Deepika, who has also worked in Bollywood films like Fan and Ranjhaana, explained her account in detail to Firstpost saying, "I was young then. : Being an actress you must be aware of what to buy and from where. Maybe because the director Luv Ranjan made it clear he wouldn’t tolerate bad behaviour. I was playing a … He got up, lurched out and then walked away.". View: Covid is a reminder why technology cannot completely replace the need to travel, Durga Puja Celebrations in India: Let’s Welcome the Divine Blessings of the Goddess in Our Lives. The couple announced their second baby in August and took the internet by storm. In an interview with Firstpost, Deepika shared, “This is an open secret in the industry. So was she aware of Alok Nath’s presence in the film? #metoo, — Deepika Amin (@amindeepika) October 10, 2018, Also Read | Tara writer accuses actor Alok Nath of raping her, In an interview with Firstpost, Deepika shared, “This is an open secret in the industry. The unit rallied around me and made sure I was safe. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. I wish some of these male actors would come forward.”. LIVE | IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Party speakers you can get under Rs 20,000 for a safe Diwali party at home, Fire TV offers discounts on subscription plans of Zee5, Discovery Plus and others, Fighting over Nagorno-Karabakh goes on despite US mediation, From DRDO scientist to IIT director – meet IISc alumni award winners, J&K Congress asks Mehbooba to desist from making ‘provocative’, ‘irresponsible’ remarks on national flag, The Back Burner: How to season cast-iron cookware, Explained: The US ‘State Sponsor of Terrorism’ list; and what Sudan’s removal from the list means, Virat Kohli is the most complete player across all formats: Joe Root, Gupkar alliance adopts J&K flag as symbol, Farooq says it’s ‘anti-BJP, not anti-national’, Explained: Why govt has extended dates for filing income tax returns, IPL weekly round-up: Unstoppable Shikhar Dhawan, a sinking KKR and a Sunday full of Super Overs, Explained: Why work from home could increase pollution in London, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct. She began her acting career in 1994 with TV Farmaan as Aiman Shahab and her first film Gauche Droite Gauche as Ms. Sahani, Yudi's mother. Many of these men admitted that they had witnessed harassment taking place. The unit rallied around me and made sure I was safe. Like it is said, talent instantly recognizes the genius -the super talented actress didn’t restrict herself to acting. Totally in love with her and truly inspired. I am not scared of a old drunkard man! : You were spotted hanging out with your girl gang a few months back. #IbelieveyouVintaNanda #metoo #Timesup”, Everyone in the industry knows that #AlokNath is an obnoxious drunkard who harasses women. : Which destination in India comes first to your mind? I recently attended the Jaipur Literature Festival. Alok Nath was playing my father (in the telefilm). I love planning and reading up about the place I’m visiting. This also is one of the reasons why many actresses don’t speak up.”, Deepika Amin signs off by raising an important point, “What are the men doing about it? After Sandhya Mridul, actress Deepika Amin accuses Alok Nath of harassment; says everyone in industry knows that he torments women - Recently, Amin … It was a time when he was at the peak of his career.”, Since the time Tanushree Dutta talked about her experience of getting harassed by Nana Patekar on Horn Ok Pleassss sets, the ball has got rolling. A lot of women have found the strength to talk about their harassment tales.

I Believe In Father Christmas Song, The Buccaneers Wikipedia, Simu Liu Shang-chi, Sam Cooke Lyrics, Zach Woods Veep,