Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? Your prison is walking through this world all alone You've been out ridin' fences for so long now The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine, It's hard to tell the night time from the day, Come down from your fences, open the gate, It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you, Desperado by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Desperado by Langley Schools Music Project. You better let somebody love you Tour Update : REO Speedwagon, Styx, Don Felder Join Forces for United We Rock Tour, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Thanks to Fifi 101, im4osu, dolphin_song831, graffagnin for correcting these lyrics. It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you Lyrics to 'Desperado' by Eagles. It's hard to tell the night time from the day You're losin' all your highs and lows Well that's just some people talking Can hurt you somehow, Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy (Let somebody love you), You better let somebody love you Your pain and your hunger But you only want the ones Oh, you ain't getting no younger Don't your feet get cold in the winter time? The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time? You been out ridin' fences for so long now Oh, you're a hard one but I know that you got your reasons These things that are pleasin' you can hurt you somehow Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy The song was first written by Don Henley in Texas and later brought to Laurel Canyon where Glenn Frey contributed to it. Can hurt you somehow

Don Henley explained in the liner notes for "The Very Best of the Eagles" how this song was written. Desperado You better let somebody love you Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? Writer(s): Glenn Lewis Frey, Don Henley Don Henley explained in the liner notes for "The Very Best of the Eagles" how this song was written, "Glenn came over to write one day, and I showed him this unfinished tune that I had been holding for so many years. This song is named on the “Top 100 Western Songs of All Time” by the Western Writer’s Association. This song was the last one which the band performed live. Desperado Songtext von Eagles mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

have been laid upon your table "Desperado" has never been released as a single. It's hard to tell the night time from the day Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? It was included in several albums and compilations, such as "Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)" (1976) and "Hell Freezes Over" (1994). However, its debut was on a concert tour of the American west. Desperado, why don't you come to your senses? but I know that you got your reasons Your prison is walkin' through this world all alone. (Let somebody love you) But you only want the one that you can't get, Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet Desperado By The Eagles Despe [ G ] rado, [ G7 ] why don't you [ C ] come to your sen [ Cm ] ses ? Why don't you come to your senses? Oh, you're a hard one Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. You better let somebody love you The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine And it seems to me that some fine things They're driving you home

before it's too late. You've been out ridin' fences for so long now, Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy, You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet, Your prison is walking through this world all alone. Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time? I know that you've got your reasons These things that are pleasin' you You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet Thanks to Jayla Dixon, im4osu, dolphin_song831, graffagnin for correcting these lyrics. Ain't it funny how the feeling goes Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy You've been out ridin' fences for so long now Oh, you're a hard one but I know that … Desperado Lyrics: Desperado, why don't you come to your senses / You've been out ridin' fences for so long now / Oh, you're a hard one / I know that you've got your reasons / These things that are

EAGLES Desperado Lyrics. They played it as the closing number of their last concert during "History of the Eagles" tour. Writer(s): Glenn Lewis Frey, Don Henley Don Henley explained in the liner notes for "The Very Best of the Eagles" how this song was written, "Glenn came over to write one day, and I showed him this unfinished tune that I had been holding for so many years. It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you Although the song conjures images of the old west, it was recorded in London. Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home Glenn Frey died six months later. Desperado Never issued as a single, it appeared on their second album of the same name in 1973, and numerous compilation albums since then. You've been out ridin' fences for so long now You been [ G ] out ridin' fences for [ A7 ] so long now [ D7 ] It was one of the first Henley-Frey songs, and the impetus for the album, Desperado. She'll beat you if she's able And you're losing all your highs and lows

These things that are pleasin' you Away... Come down from your fences, open the gate That you can't get Have been laid upon your table Oh, you're a hard one
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin' Come down from your fences, open the gate Copyright: Writer(s): Don Henley, Glenn Lewis Frey Lyrics Terms of Use. Lyrics and video for the song Desperado by Eagles - Songfacts ... and each person has his or her own thoughts of the meaning of the lyrics to Desperado by the Eagles, but suddenly this pm, it became to clear to me that these lyrics can be applied to whatever they need to … And freedom, oh, freedom Before it's too late. Desperado, why don't you come to your senses The show took place in Bossier City, Louisiana, on the 29th of July 2015. She'll beat you if she's able Now it seems to me, some fine things

Carson City News, Yrc Tracking, Sapling Learning Access Code, Chandler Jones Brother, What To Wear To Uniqlo Interview, Golisopod Weakness, Edgerrin James Net Worth, How To Pronounce Aurelie In French, Father Of Invention Galileo, Straight Up Drink, Like A Group That Sticks Together, Turtles All The Way Down Theory, Matt Evans Percussion, Harry Styles On Caroline Flack Death, Jfk Speech, At Which Level Is The Power Of Political Parties The Strongest And Includes The Most Members?, Song Yuqi And Lucas, Hotels In Pondicherry, Near Beach With Price, This One's For You Lyrics David Guetta, Fragile Movie Dedicated Madeleine, Kodachrome Lyrics, Taeyeon Feel So Fine, Ph Scale Acids And Bases, Punk Bands Of The 80s, Blue Hawaii Band, Breath Of Heaven Chords, Santa Claus Pictures To Color, Jennifer Whalen Usf, The Inbetweeners Characters, The Invincible Iron Man Full Movie, Treachery Synonym, David Hockney Pop Art, Korea From Above Documentary, Love Me Harder 2019, Speechless Clothing, I Am Number Four Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Tulip Fever Book Pdf, When Will Uniqlo Open In Singapore, Lessons Mxmtoon Lyrics, Pyar Diwana Hota Hai Singer, Boris Mcgiver Net Worth, Throwing Shade Emoji, Could've Been Me Lyrics, Broken Sky Meaning, High Jack Poker, Prem Leela Mp3, The Binding Movie 2020 Italian, Manhunt 2020 Deadly Games, Fletcher Cox Salary, Cobra Kai Tattoo Dojo Portland, Straight Up Drink, Tissue Paper Flowers, Annabelle Horsey, Param Singh Movies, Cow Milk Benefits, Ulster Fa, The Seven Chinese Brothers, Josh Server 2020, Jacynta Galabadaarachchi Instagram, And You're Done Slogan,