List RulesVote up the speeches from movies that are the best monologues spoken by women to memorize for auditions and classes. Everything looks different now. There you are ladies. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. Four decades and two trilogies later, there isn't a Star Wars monologue more iconic than Princess Leia's message to Obi-Wan Kenobi. What if all those things I did were the things that got me here?" 30 Rock is an American satirical sitcom television series created by Tina Fey. When a terrorist threatens to bomb the Miss United States pageant, the FBI rushes to find a female agent to go undercover as a contestant. Let us know by voting thumbs up or thumbs down. "You think you're the only ones who've lost people? In the years after the Civil War, Jo March lives in New York and makes her living as a writer, while her sister Amy studies painting in Paris. Today you just listen. There's no way that Viola Davis' monologue in Fences (2016) won't be taught in acting schools for decades to come. You think you're the only ones with pain? When she arrives, Henry, her supposed son, tells her that she is their Savior that will wipe out a curse that has trapped all the known fairy tale characters in the real world. The young women navigate their lives in the big city, including their career trajectories and romantic relationships. You want to change things? With no outdoor experience, a heavy backpack, and little else to go on but her own will, Cheryl sets out alone to hike the Pacific Crest Trail — one of the country's longest and toughest trails. Spoiler alert: you will need tissues to make your way down the list, though some more humorous speeches have also been included to ensure you don't start sobbing at your desk. Thank you, Kathy.” —Gracie. Lopez's entire career-defining performance can easily be boiled down to this one moment, where she explains why Wall Street guys who come into the strip club deserve to be conned. With compact in hand, her best friends around her, M’Lynn finally gives up trying to remain strong. "Two plus two equals four. When Kilgrave resurfaces, Jessica must rise up to stop him. “...And what am I supposed to do, huh? A girdle to set you free! “I am not a toy you can play with when you’re bored or lonely or horny. I wouldn't do a single thing differently. Then it filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic “casual corner” where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. It gives you some sort of cheap thrill like knockin’ over pencils and pickin’ up papers…Get your scummy hands off of me. It's hard not to cheer when Jennifer Lopez's Ramona goes off on the Wall Street corruption responsible for the economic crash of 2008 in Husters (2019). "I've been acting pretty much my whole life, and it's always just another audition, another meeting, another year of waiting for someone to give you permission to do the thing you wanna do. I wonder is she recited Chaucer while she presses her husband's shirts. Kat Stratford's poem in 10 Things I Hate About You was notorious for making all '90s girls cry. But, what really makes a monologue unforgettable is the actor delivering it. that, Mr. Harrison. "Some days you wake up and want to change the world. Erin stumbles upon some medical records placed in real estate files. Taraji P. Henson's exasperated monologue in Hidden Figures is really the most memorable scene in the film. And the way you cut your hair Amy Adams earned her first Oscar nomination for Junebug (2005), and this monologue proves why she got it. Stick it to her! She convinces Ed to allow her to investigate, where she discovers a cover-up involving contaminated water in a local community which is causing devastating illnesses among its residents. I don't recall ever feeling this awake. Steel Magnolias is a weepie, designed to make its audience cry. It's as heartbreaking as it is impressive. There you are ladies. These famous female monologues are memorable because they not only hold the audience’s attention, but they also make the movie. There are lots of great female characters out there to choose from. Carrie Fisher famously never forgot the lines to this Princess Leia monologue from A New Hope (1977), and many fans haven't either. How did he strike you? Determined to confront the outdated mores of society and the institution that embraces them, Katherine inspires her traditional students including Betty (Kirsten Dunst) and Joan (Julia Stiles) to challenge the lives they are expected to lead. I'm never doin' that again! I hate the way you talk to me Just thinking about the scene in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) when Carmen (American Ferrera) calls her dad, Al (Bradley Whitford), to confront him for leaving her is enough to break your heart. (Brad Pitt) and the sympathetic Detective Slocumb (Harvey Keitel) tries to convince the two women to surrender before their fates are sealed. If you’re an actress looking to impress a casting agent or director, memorizing any of these 20 female monologues for an audition is the perfect place to start. I didn't realize that by demanding excellence I would be challenging... what did it say?" Lord knows you don't pay coloreds enough to afford pearls! "I feel really awake. But I’ll tell you one thing: if you ever say another word about me or make another indecent proposal, I’m gonna get that gun of mine and I’m gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot! "Quiet! Miss Congeniality (2000) “Well, I would say that I used to be one of them.

The Magic Book Price, Goshen Fire Alert, Best New Release Movies On Google Play, Office Club Almaty, Yannick Ngakoue Wiki, Fukrey Returns Cast, Suho True Beauty Actor, Adidas Marketing Strategy,