Program these favorite holiday songs individually, as a concert set, or as a simply staged 35-minute musical (using the optional soda-shop-setting script). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Contemporary a cappella at its best. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Songlist: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Boogie Woogie Santa, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, Some Children See Him. A compilation of songs from her movies and concert appearances. A sweet, memorable collection that will fill you and yours with joy and Christmas spirit! Ok, we'll rein in our enthusiasm and resort to merely telling you about a Christmas album sung by one of the greatest barbershop quartets of our time.

Let It Snow! Merrily On High, The Colours Of Christmas, In Dulci Jubilo, What Is This Lovely Fragrance?, Away In A Manger, Hodie Christus Natus Est, Riu Riu Chiu, I Wonder As I Wander, Star Carol, Once In Royal David's City, Silent Night, In The Bleak Midwinter, Gabriel's Message, Fanfare - O Come, All Ye Faithful, O Holy Night, A New Year Carol, Joy To The World, Sleigh Ride, Deck The Hall, The Christmas Song, The Twelve Days Of Christmas, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Fanfare - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, A Holly Jolly Christmas, Jingle Bells, Joy to the World, Let it Snow! Orchestrally accompanied, Songlist: We Need A Little Christmas , Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, The Christmas Waltz, Silent Night, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Sleigh Ride, Winter Wonderland, Do You Hear What I Hear?, White Christmas, O Holy Night. The 9 to 15-year-old boys add their youthful vitality and energy to marvelous arrangements and understated orchestral accompaniment to produce a full, beautiful, yes indeed - magical sound! This is a wonderful Christmas recording and is highly recommended. In their newest recording, the men of Cantus bring the sounds of the holidays to you and your family. One of the most performed Christmas songs ever, now this lush jazz-flavored arrangement will enhance your holiday programs! Arranger: Darmon Meader | Composers: Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin Performed By: New York Voices, Arranger: Audrey Snyder | Composers: Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin, Arranger: Kirby Shaw | Composers: Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin. , Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas , Mary's LIttle Boy Child , Santa Claus is Comin' to Town , Auld Lang Syne. Songlist: All I Want For Christmas, I'll Miss You This Christmas, Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town, In a Manger, Charlie Brown Christmas, Glory Halleluiah, Dancing, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Talk With Santa, Angel's Lullaby, Jingle Bell Rock, Candles in the Windows, Caribbean Christmas, Night of His Birth, Carolling, Carolling. Michele Weir is known for her vocal jazz arrangements, but this choral is a departure from the familiar. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"s is most often identified with Judy Garland's stirring performance. Can't really say much else - it has always brought a tear to my eye. It's like having your very own personal concert. Ideal for choirs of all levels, you'll bring a warm seasonal glow to your entire audience. Songlist: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Winter Wonderland, Follow That Star, An Olde Rhyme, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, Mary's Boy Child, Just Another Star, The Christmas Song, Deck The Hall. 'Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town' is transformed into a hard-swingin', lighthearted arrangement. Songlist: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock, Sleigh Ride, Feliz Navidad, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, The Little Drummer Boy, The Gift, You're A Mean One, Mr.Grinch. Louis." Melody in soprano line which can be sung as a solo or section.

Songlist: Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day, Ding Dong Merrily on High , One Fine Hour, A Ceremony of Carols:, Procession, Wolcum Yole!, There is no Rose, That yonge child, Balulalaw, As dew in Aprille, This little Babe, Interlude, Spring Carol, Deo Gracias, -Recession, Personent Hodie , The Most Wonderful Time of Year , Shiru (Sing!) Songlist: Introduction to Carol Singing, Angels We Have Heard on High, Away in a Manger, Chanukah, O Chanukah, The First Noel, Hark! Let It Snow! Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas was made famous by the 1944 film Meet Me in St. Louis, where it was sung by Judy Garland and this is complemented with O Christmas Tree, one of the most popular German traditional carols, and the original Another Christmas composed by series editor Alex L'Estrange and fellow composer Peter Gritton. In many ways the music on this CD, Yuletide Fires II, is a reflection of that current world.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This is the bittersweet song from the movie "Meet Me in St. Louis" with the original lyrics ("until then we'll have to muddle through, somehow"). Whether you're a karaoke singer or preparing for an audition, the Pro Vocal series is for you.

The CD is also enhanced so Mac and PC users can adjust the recording to any pitch without changing the tempo! The CD contains demos for listening and separate backing tracks so you can sing along. The Carolers Handbook provides a fresh, new approach to the standard carols we have come to associate with the holiday season. This is the bittersweet song from the movie "Meet Me in St. Louis" with the original lyrics ("until then we'll have to muddle through, somehow"). Perfect for home rehearsal, parties, auditions, corporate events, and gigs without a backup band. Songlist: Follow That Star, Gaudete Christus Est Natus, Es Ist Ein Ros Entsprungen, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, White Christmas, Walking in the Air, Wonderful Christmastime, Hijo de la Luna, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, Just Another Star, Jingle Bell Rock, Let It Snow, The Christmas Song, Sleighride, Winter Wonderland, Silent Night. That was the most poignant part of the song when Judy Garland sang it in "Meet Me in St. Louis" during a war-weary 1944. The collection of popular Christmas tunes is designed to be enjoyable to sing while providing a challenge. In terms of intonation and blend, the Blenders (coinciding with their choice of name), are the best in the business: listen to "Do You Hear What I Hear" as just one excellent example.

The last CD featuring original member Bob Flanigan and the arrangements of Dick Reynolds, this mostly-accompanied CD (listen to the spectacular "trombone choir" on "Silent Night"!) There's a problem loading this menu right now. | Personality | Part Predominant CDs, Groups | Directors | Composers | Songwriters | Arrangers | Vocal Coaches, Arrangements | Solo Voice | Christmas | DVDs 23 motion pictures are represented by 68 songs. Songlist: The Gift , Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Let It Snow! 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' is short and sweet, as fast as you can sing it. Songlist: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas , O Christmas Tree, Jingle Bells, Another Christmas, Songlist: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, O Christmas Tree, Jingle Bells, Another Christmas. Matching folio with 12 songs, including: Emmanuel, God with Us - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - My Grown Up Christmas List - O Come All Ye Faithful - and more. The official music video for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas premiered on YouTube on Thursday the 22nd of October 2020. Developing choirs will love building choral skills as they rehearse and perform this holiday classic and you will enjoy introducing singers to this wonderful song, with its warm sentiment and jazz-flavored harmonies. Recommended for grades three through eight. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Rutter is a composer, conductor and arranger and he brings all of that to these high holiday gems. It's hard to believe that these four young men from Minnesota have transfused these familiar holiday chestnuts with such inspiration and wonder, but indeed they have. Not only is her voice perfect for the song, but I love that this recording has the movie version of the lyrics, which are slightly sad. Songlist: All I Want For Christmas Is You, Ave Maria, Blue Christmas, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Cold December Night, Feliz Navidad, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, A Holly Jolly Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas, It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas, Jingle Bells, Santa Baby, Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, Silent Night, White Christmas. Songlist: Jingle Bells, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, We Wish you a Merry Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas, White Christmas, Christmas Song, And the Bells Rang, The First Noel, Away in a Manger, We Three Kings, Silent Night, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. . In addition, each arranger has written practical performance notes, which offer advice to both conductor and singer on how to make music of this style come to life. TWO YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! There is a great variety of texture and the melody-line has been shared amongst the voices as fairly as possible to help create a smooth close harmony blend. Songlist: I Saw Three Ships, Come All Ye Faithful, Shake Up Christmas, O Holy Night, Need a Little Christmas, Christmas as a Child, Do Your Hear What I Hear?, Christmastime, Let It Snow, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Songlist: The Night Before Christmas, Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song), Emmanuel, God With Us, Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring, Joy To The World/For Unto Us A Child Is Born, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Grown-Up Christmas List, O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles), Winter Wonderland. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's the holiday sentiment, Broadway verve, cool wit in all twelve exciting and engaging arrangements. You will love this harmonically challenging, yet rewarding piece! Christmas just got spicier, so get ready to liven up your holiday concert and leave audiences (and singers) asking for more! 'Boogie Woogie Santa' has a 40's, slightly big band feel for voices with a soprano lead.

| Vocal Jazz | Choral | Christmas | Instructional | Arrangements, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", a song written by Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane, was introduced by Judy Garland in the 1944 MGM musical Meet Me in St. Louis. , Alma Redemptoris Mater, A La Nanita Nana , Ubi Caritas, Ave Regina Caelorum, The Gate of the Year , Ave Maria, The Three Kings, Sweet Was the Song , In the Bleak Midwinter , Peace I Leave with You , Salve Regina, Koppangen , Cantique de Noel , Regina Caeli, A New Year Carol , O Tannenbaum, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas , To Drive the Cold Winter Away , The Mummer Song , Christmas Time Is Here. Most songs are a cappella with just a couple of tracks having full orchestra and swing band selections. A fantastic song sung by a terrific singer. You'll find ancient Latin chant expressing the wonder of the virgin and child; familiar words and carols that connect us to a Christmas of our childhood; songs written in the 21st century that explore new ways to celebrate the joys of Christmas and hopes and possibilities of a new year. The song list meanders through all of the Christmas spirit to arrive at the title track, "Some Children See Him." Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Amazon Original), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nuttin'! About half of the material is original, composed by Debbie Fleming, who also produced. . "Christmas Eve is Here" - A fresh approach to this early French carol. Most of the carols are very well known, though in the arrangements of Rutter they sound completely fresh.

Izuru Kamukura Saying Meme, Pictures Of Santa Claus And His Reindeer, Timisoara Populatie 2020, Morgan Wallen Vevo, The Ballad Of Cable Hogue Blu-ray, An American Girl: Saige Paints The Sky Full Movie, Ask Pope Francis, Kennedy-nixon Debate Summary, Bruce Smith Stats, Brother Definition Quote, Southside Lyrics Pardison Fontaine, Russian Currency To Inr, Khoj Application, Bt21 Royche, The Happy Prince Wiki, Do Lou And Mitch Get Married In Season 13, Bicycle Online, Joyy Inc, Pokemon Sword And Shield Home, Famous Tower Blocks London, We Got Married Season 4, I Walk The Line Chords Halsey, Jessica Capshaw 2020, Thomas Rhett Interviews, Up In The Air Movie Management Lessons, Exposed To, Pokemon 2021 Switch, Black Flat Shoes For Work, Just For Now Remix,