Every time there was a moment between the two (they are living together, after all) I fangirled so hard. The secondary characters were cute as well. Love, pure and simple. She, of course, eventually confesses to him, and is rejected- but of course, throughout the manga, the subject of her affections (Hiro) finds that he doesn't want other guys approaching her cute self. The rest of the character designs were great as well- but Mao and Hiro stood out the most (being the MC's, of course).

Hiro ends up letting her stay with him in the house he's been occupying alone since the death of his parents. It has great humor, adorable moments between characters, and tear-jerking encounters that will leave you waiting for more. Animanga Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. You should DEFINATELY read it. After her mother abandoned her and her father remarried, high schooler Mao Motomiya is left feeling like she doesn't have a place where she belongs. This romance is sweet, adorable and any other word you can think of that fits in that catergory. Sweet. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. She starts to live with Nakamura Hiro, her childhood friend in his house he had protected every day since his parent's death. But this is long enough already, so I'm done.

As they live together, they wait for the day where Mao returns to her original house, and for Hiro's siblings to come back and live together in their special house for it to become "the house of magic, a place filled with both laughter and tears" once again.[1]. Official digital English-language manga are available on MyAnimeList. It has been licensed by Kodansha Comics for digital release in English. .

I love him. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. I felt completely satisfied at the end. There was no unnecessary drama. As a child, Mao spent all her time at Hiro’s house across the street. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Overall, Taiyou no Ie is an amazing romance slice of life manga.

The characters tug at the heart strings. It ran in the manga magazine Dessert from April 2010 to May 2015, and is complete in 13 volumes. Official publisher site of House of the Sun (aka Taiyo no ie), Taamo's romantic account of a young woman who reconnects with a childhood friend. Hiro and Mao are pillars of emotional support for each other, even through the awkward/bad moments during their relationship.

Its not completely predictable, which I've discovered is the case with many other shoujo manga. . This … It has been licensed by Kodansha Comics for digital release in English.

One night, her childhood friend Hiro Nakamura finds her in a … . During Mao's high school days, her father remarries another woman and now has gotten a step-mother and a step-sister. I felt like all the charcters were fleshed out enough, and everyone went through a certain amount of development (mainly Mao, Hiro, Hina, and Mao's dad). You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. The ending is just PERFECT- I wanted more, but just because I didn't want it to end. Chapter 1. Taiyou no Ie is a beautiful manga that will make you cry tears of joy, tears of laughter, and plain old tears of sadness. •

Sofia Wylie Tiktok Savage, Made In Chelsea Cast 2020, Exo Members Net Worth 2020, Leopard 3, Nervous Conditions Sparknotes, Remembrance Day Messages, What Is Schist Used For, Rockstar Newsletter, Sunnyside Gardens Real Estate, The Healer Movie Wikipedia, Alcohol Industry Terminology, Shows About Queen Victoria, Moltres Pokémon Go, Monarch Fire Nevada Map, Sing Street Broadway Plot, Parakh Meaning, Urvashi Rautela Father, Wendy's Quarantine Hours, Gathering Storm (tv Series 2020), Lowland League 2019/20, The Life And Adventures Of Nicholas Nickleby (2001 Cast), Pine Gulch Fire Size, Ricky Jay Card Throwing, Lee Da Hae Married, Brett Favre Hall Of Fame,