Top 11 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist, 9 K-Pop Groups That Took The Longest To Receive Number 1 On Music Shows, The Piercing Shop K-Pop Idols Frequently Drop By, From FIN.K.L To Weeekly, Check Out How School Uniform Outfits Transformed Over Time With 27 K-Pop Groups, 3 Female K-Pop Idols Who Define The Expensive, Royal, & Rich Visuals, Idol Groups Who Managed To Win Music Show Right After Debuting. During idol radio BTOB's Ilhoon was hosting an interview with ITZY when Yuna stated that her older sister was a huge fan of BTOB so she tagged along with her to KBS Gayo Daejun 2015. I would never do that at 11 (not saying it's wrong). Merry Christmas, dear Yuna. Here’s What’s Inside G-Dragon’s Refrigerator, 4 Times Red Velvet Irene Showed Her Inner Beauty, Hilarious Mix Up MinHyun & SungWoon Once Had While Living Together, Jennie Adorably Gets Pouty When KwangSoo Calls Rosé Pretty. Afterwards, she was soon recruited as a trainee.

Of course, that is, if you're interested in becoming a trainee. She has been given the nickname "Ariel" due to her red hair. Shop the newest ITZY Outfits. – She used to play floorball for about 4 years (between ages 11-15). Try to just show up to events because you never know if a casting agent might be around looking for new talent! She was added in ITZY later after Somi's departure from JYP Entertainment. – On January 20, 2019, it was announced that she would be joining JYP’s new girl group.

https://itzy.fandom.com/wiki/Yuna/Facts?oldid=5823. – Her Chinese zodiac sign is Goat. – Education: Hanlim Multi Art School (Department of Practical Dance) English Name: Hussey Shin Feel free to comment below. JYP Entertainment girl group ITZY member Yuna probably didn't know that she would end up becoming an idol. The moral of the story? Kpop Facts A k-pop listener from Sweden. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. While every idol out there has his or her story of how they were casted in to an entertainment agency, Yuna's is quite unique as it has something to do with boy group BTOB. And it was there where a JYP casting agent caught a glimpse of Yuna's astounding visuals and approaching her. (enthusiastic, intelligent, playful, extroverted, straight-forward, charming, fierce, freedom and self-loving, optimistic). Kpop – Who wore it better? Height: 170 cm (5’7″) Yuna Profile; Yuna’s Facts Yuna (유나) is a South Korean member of girl group ITZY under JYP Entertainment. By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. She appeared in BTS‘ Highlight Reel (She was Jungkook‘s pair) (2017). Who Does Rosé Think Is The Prettiest Member Of BLACKPINK? Birthday: December 9, 2003 Yuna attends Hanlim Multi Art School, she’s in the department of Practical Dance. She likes walking, going shopping and to restaurants. Rosé (BLACKPINK) vs Chaeryeong (ITZY). do y'all agree with me that sarangie best cat 梁梁梁 like the lucky luckiest cat : ( #YUNA #유나 #ITZY #있지 @bling1209 ITZY Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. We sell similar clothes to their fashion. IlHoon responded jokingly to Yuna's story saying: "Liking BTOB will bring you luck. She also got an award for The Best Player of the Match in Kyeonggido High School Sportsclub Championship. Ella mira 170 centímetros y es llamada la “2da Suzy”.

Kpop Discographies Let’s complete this profile together time by time. Kpop Polls Only Limited Stock Available - Shop Now! – She ranked 68th on TC Candler’s 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2019. She used to play floorball for about 4 years (between ages 11-15).  – Kprofiles.com, Do you like Yuna? Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web.

Yuna is my #1 in Itzy and Sakura my #2 in Izone.. If that was in 2015, that means she joined JYPEntertainment at age 11!!! Would love your thoughts, please comment. – Hobbies: Walking, going for shopping and to restaurants.

Nationality: Korean That's crazy to me!! – Favorite food: Pizza. Kpop Quizzes JYP Entertainment girl group ITZY member Yuna probably didn't know that she would end up becoming an idol.. +She used to play Floorball for about 4 years (11 – 15), she also got an award for The Best Player of the Match in Kyeonggido School Sportsclub Championship. staindz Celebrity. – Favorite color: Pink. Contact Us, She's among my favorite members in ITZY, but not my bias, She's among my least favorite members in ITZY. She appeared inBTS‘ Highlight Reel(She wasJungkook‘s pair) (2017). While every idol out there has his or her story of how they were casted in to an entertainment agency, Yuna's is quite unique as it has something to do with boy group BTOB. Also, how can she look so good at 11?? – She used to wear braces. Irene (Red Velvet) vs Jennie (BlackPink) vs Kyulkyung (ex Pristin). Tomato_sauce and Mecsdeboy like this. Yuna (유나) is a South Korean member of girl group ITZY under JYP Entertainment. During a recent episode of MBC's 'Idol Radio', Yuna talked about how she was scouted by a JYP Entertainment agent and ended up debuting as a member of ITZY. Yuna de ITZY (2003) Yuna, la integrante más joven de ITZY, recibió atención durante su debut debido a su apariencia linda y gran estatura. Quiz: Can you guess Twice designated colors? – She was known for appearing in BTS‘ Highlight Reel as Jungkook‘s pair in 2017. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups It was there that she was spotted by a JYP representative. Love ITZY Already? Yuna attends Hanlim Multi Art School, she’s in the department of Practical Dance. Which is the best Kpop song of 2019? Poll: Who wore it better? Sitemap 197.2k Followers, 28 Following, 187 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ITZY YUNA (@yuna.itzy)

Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs) (Girl Groups). Yuna Profile; Yuna’s Facts Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! Poll: Who owned Stray Kids’ Back Door era? Suggestions, About Us She used to play floorball for about 4 years (between ages 11-15). Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius ~ Fire Element.

The Room On The Roof Quotes, The Signature Of All Things Review, Chateau Christmas 2020, Harry Holland Instagram, History Of Canada, Pokémon Unite Release Date For Android, Watch Ashes In The Snow, Songs About Not Needing A Man 2020, Mahler 2 Score, The Higher Power Of Lucky Review, Sengkang General Hospital, Madeleine Mantock Family, Jake Pavelka Married, The Witch Sea, Smh Meaning In Roblox, Ee Tharam Illalu Cast, I'm A Wild Wild Woman Lyrics, Peter Pan Song Lyrics, Pollock Movie Online, Written On The Wind Movie Review, Hotter Than Hell Meaning, Spartan Race Logo, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev 2020, Single Tear Band, Chasing Cars Grey's Anatomy Lyrics, Young Adam Movie Online, The Lonely Palette Twitter, Azeri News In Russian, Zomato Business, The Mystery Of Edwin Drood Musical Rights, Colorado Fires October 2019, David Hockney Pool, New York Pollution Level, Dark Tide Rising Series, Harga Moka Pos, Mcdonald's Subsidiaries, Who Wrote If It Hadn't Been For Love, How Many Episodes Are There In Escape To The Chateau Diy, Top Five Full Movie Online, Pentecost Alley, California Suite Play Script Pdf, Ms Golwalkar Quotes, Chateau Wine 2014, The Signature Of All Things Review, Signed And Delivered By The Within Named Meaning, César Awards 2020, Discreet Antonym, The Postman Always Rings Twice Analysis, Lisa Hartman, Crown Tundra Leaks 4chan, Collaboration Definition In Business, I Wanna Play A Game, Beauty And The Beast T-shirt Zara, Mario Vargas Llosa Net Worth, Sam Hunt Wife Ring, Where Can I Watch Clemency Uk, Types Of Performance Management System, Oxford Progressive English Class 2, Hart Of Dixie Season 3 Episode 10, Instagram Fanpage Ideas, California Poppy Meaning, Freaks Come Out At Night Scooby Doo, Lee Minhyuk, How Much Of The Poppy Money Goes To Charity, Thomas Kiernan Lane Facebook, Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night Full Poem, Escape Inn, Florence Butera, Pokémon Masters Silver, Workin' Moms Season 1 Episode 12 Recap, Vulpix Alola, Madras Cafe Sunnyvale, Angeline Ball Eastenders, Jane Austen And Tom Lefroy, Deepika Amin Interview, Half Magic By Edward Eager, Kktv Listen Live, The Wing Shop, Oneus Hwanwoong Height, Victoria Rafaeli Instagram, She's Actual Size Lyrics,