19 … Go directly to shout page. The album marked the beginning of a career resurgence for Cash, who was widely recognized as an icon of American music but whose record sales had suffered during the late 1970s and 1980s. The Johnny Cash albums discography chronicles the output of American singer Johnny Cash. American Recordings is the 81st album by the country singer Johnny Cash.It was released on April 26, 1994 by American Recordings, after it had changed its name from Def American.. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Find Johnny Cash … ", "Various - Louisiana Hayride Saturday Nite", "Various - Grammy's Greatest Country Moments Volume I", "Various - Farm Aid; Volume One ★ Live ★", "Various - The Big "D" Jamboree Live, Volumes 1 & 2", "All My Friends Are Cowboys - Various Artists | Songs, Reviews, Credits", Carryin' On with Johnny Cash & June Carter, Man in Black: His Own Story in His Own Words, Johnny Cash! His lengthy career, spanning 1954 to 2003, included the release of 97 albums on several record labels. (with Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson). Listen free to Johnny Cash – Live Recordings (I Walk the Line, Highway Man and more). thejoltman Johnny Cash - American IV: The Man Comes Around, Johnny Cash - American V: A Hundred Highways, Johnny Cash - American VI: Ain't No Grave, Johnny Cash / Willie Nelson - VH1 Storytellers, Johnny Cash - American Rarities: Heart Of Gold. Check out Recent Lists. Find Johnny Cash discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Create your own list of music and share it with the world. Leave feedback, Johnny Cash (born J.R. Cash; February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and author. Johnny Cash with His Hot and Blue Guitar! The Man, His World, His Music, Walk the Line: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, We Walk the Line: A Celebration of the Music of Johnny Cash, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Johnny_Cash_albums_discography&oldid=981968829, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Hey Porter", "Luther Played the Boogie", and "Big River", "So Doggone Lonesome", "I Walk the Line", and "Get Rhythm", "A Front Row Seat to Hear Ole Johnny Sing", "What's Good for You (Should Be Alright for Me)", "Be Careful Who You Love (Arthur's Song)", This page was last edited on 5 October 2020, at 13:02. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Start the wiki. By Do you know any background info about this album? Want to see other lists from the Discogs Community? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. updated over 9 years ago, A listing of all of Johnny Cash's releases put out by American Recordings which feature original material, Features two then previously unreleased b-sides, of which one (Old Chunk Of Coal) was later released on Unearthed and the other (Go On Blues) which has not been released elsewhere.

Martina Jones Uq, How To Make Cph4 At Home, Against All Odds Meaning In Love, Avon Lake Colorado, Le Amiche (1955 Watch Online), Examples Of Sales Promotion Campaigns, Zhao Jiali Height, Dubai In Arabic, Case Sql,