I pray only that you aren't hurting. SM Entertainment, the music company that represents SHINee, issued a statement where they said they were heartbroken over Jonghyun's untimely death. i asked my mom and sister …, it wasn’t long after we’d moved. The police arrived at his place once his sister called them after fearing for her brother’s life and safety. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. 1 , SODAM “happy birthday jjong” from Shiny Foundation YouTube ✨, Lyrics & Translation (KOR/ENG) #종현이의_30번째_봄을_축하해#종현아생일축하해 #HAPPY_JONGHYUNDAY #종현 #JONGHYUN pic.twitter.com/IUysF7hrTL. Jonghyun and his sister have been known to be very close. Kim Jonghyun (* 8. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. Final farewell.". He shared lines from the Dear Cloud song "Beside You. See why nearly a quarter of a million subscribers begin their day with the Starting 5. Who is Jonghyun's Sister Kim Sodam? Außerdem war er ein Mitglied der K-Pop Band Shinee. She was concerned for her brother's safety after he sent her a series of worrisome text messages, which said: "Please let me go. He even protected her from boys he felt were no good! SHINee singer Jonghyun sent his final farewell to his sister, Kim Sodam, before his apparent suicide Monday, according to South Korean news agency Yonhap. Shawols are also grateful because she must feel grief as well, but she chooses to share her feelings with the fans and allow people to feel with her. In all these articles they talk about his mom and his sister, I know this is rather old, but you know that he has taken a photo with his father around the replay era? He was discovered unconscious at a residence in Chungdam-Dong, Seoul and was rushed to a nearby hospital but was pronounced dead. "We are sorry to be the bringer of such tragic, heart-breaking news," the statement from the South Korean entertainment company, which represents the K-pop group, wrote in a press release on Monday, according to Koreaboo. “I’m also in charge of my sister’s curfew and management of her ex-boyfriends as well,” Jonghyun added. Authorities are investigating Jonghyun's death as a possible suicide since burned coal briquettes were found in a frying pan, the BBC reported. SHINee Jonghyun’s Sister Releases Cover For His Birthday, 10 Most Precious Moments Of Jonghyun, That Fans Will Never Forget, 10 Inspiring And Moving Quotes By SHINee Jonghyun, We can all help prevent suicide. SHINee 's Jonghyun texted his sister before his death. 10 Most Precious Moments Of Jonghyun, That Fans Will Never Forget, 10 Inspiring And Moving Quotes By SHINee Jonghyun, Taeyeon Leaves Heartbreaking Comment On Jonghyun’s Old Instagram Post, 5 Times TWICE’s Sana And Stray Kids’ Bang Chan Showed Off Their #BFFGoals Chemistry, BTS’s Jin Once Tried To “Expose” V For His Sleeping Habits, But It Ended Up Backfiring, Staff Member’s Recollection Of Yoo Jae Suk’s Behavior On Set Resurfaces In Online Communities, Super Junior’s Heechul Blasts A Hater On Instagram, Exposing The Nasty DMs He Received, BLACKPINK’s Lisa Had A Savage Response About Jisoo’s Height, 6 Of BTS Suga’s Best “Back In My Day” Stories, 4 Stories About BTS’s Suga That Will Melt Your Heart, TWICE’s Mina Has Reached A New Level Of Unreal Beauty, According To K-Netizens, BTS Jungkook’s Added A Personal Touch To His Gift For ENHYPEN’s Ni-ki, SEVENTEEN Vernon’s Reaction To TXT Soobin’s Height Is Hilariously Priceless.

Bulbasaur Evolution, Ayesha Raza Husband, Leap Year, A Sun Wiki, Russian Desert, Eminence Bright Skin Serum, Limitless Online, Being Human Jewellery Bracelet, Space Kid Rapper,