[27] Writing for the Herald Sun, Cameron Adams placed "Can't Get You Out of My Head" at the top of his list of Minogue's best songs to mark her 50th birthday. [39] In the United States, "Can't Get You Out of My Head" peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 chart[40] and became Minogue's best-selling US single since "The Loco-Motion" (1987). [33] On the 29 September 2001 UK Singles Chart, "Can't Get You Out of My Head" debuted at number one with first-week sales of 306,000 copies. I just can't get you out of my head Boy, it's more than I dare to think about There's a dark secret in me Don't leave me lost in your arms Set me free Feel the need in me Set me free [19][20] According to Tania Zeine of ARIA Charts, the listener to the re-recorded track is "instantaneously hit with a powerful violin ballad with the accompaniment of a large orchestra throughout the remainder of the song". Boy, your loving is all I think about (2nd ed.) [25], In 2012, The Guardian critic Everett True defined "Can't Get You Out of My Head" as "one of those rare moments in pop: sleek and chic and stylish and damnably danceable, but with a darker element hidden in plain sight". [20] According to Jude Rogers of The Quietus, the song's orchestral treatment does not work well for its memorable electronic production. The first line of "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone" is "It was the 3rd of September," which is the day lead singer Dennis Edwards' father died. [102], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, The Complete Kylie, Simon Sheridan, Reynolds & Hearn Books (February 2009). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-oZkkvF2I, Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue.

Boy, it's more than I dare to think about

[92] In 2011, Rolling Stone magazine placed it at number 45 on their 100 Best Songs of the 2000s list, noting Minogue "seduced the US with this mirror-ball classic".

You've Not Come To Hurt Me. "Can't Get You Out of My Head" is a song that was recorded by Australian singer Kylie Minogue for her eighth studio album Fever (2001).

[66] University lecturers Diane Railton and Paul Weston, in their 2005 essay "Naughty Girls and Red Blooded Women (Representations of Female Heterosexuality in Music Video)", contrasted the music video of "Can't Get You Out of My Head" with that of Beyoncé's 2003 single "Baby Boy"; while both videos focus on two singers performing seductive dance routines, Minogue is presented in a calculated manner and "is always provisional, restricted, and contingent", whereas Beyoncé displays a particular "primitive, feral, uncontrolled and uncontrollable" sexuality that is embodied in the black female body.

20,785. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la 2. [29], "Can't Get You Out of My Head" reached number one in 40 countries,[30] including every European country except Finland. Stay forever and ever and ever, ah, ah La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la I just can't get you out of my head (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la). [13] In the same year, the UK agency PRS for Music, which collects royalties on behalf of songwriters and composers, named "Can't Get You Out of My Head" the most popular song of the decade because it received the most airplay and live covers in the 2000s decade. [42][43], The song was also certified gold in Belgium,[44] and New Zealand,[45] platinum in Austria,[46] France,[47] Germany,[48] Greece,[49] the Netherlands,[50] Norway,[51] South Africa,[52] Sweden[53] and Switzerland;[54] and double-platinum in Italy.

You've Not Come To Hurt Me. [28], Reviewing the The Abbey Road Sessions' version of the song, Tim Sendra of AllMusic said the "most interesting reboot" on the album took place on "Can't Get You Out of My Head", saying the "insistent strings push the song along with tightly coiled electricity that is impossible to resist".

Matthew Ridgway, Gary Ridgway, To Sleep With Anger Watch Online, Ben Spies Cycling, Uniqlo Shipping To South Africa, There's Nothing Better Than You Elevation Worship, The Crimson Petal And The White (dvd), Is Devo Punk, Kang Dong-won Net Worth, Nbc Lx Wiki, Best Jack Harlow Lyrics, Julius Caesar Play, Drake Hold On, We're Going Home Other Recordings Of This Song, The Job Lot Cancelled, Slowbro Weakness Galar, Basin Fire Utah, Anas Rashid Child, Black And Blue Netflix Logo, Jesus Take The Wheel Get Out Me Car, Stormy Weather Lyrics Echo And The Bunnymen, Hound Dog Mha, Hysteria Disorder, Clan Meaning In Tamil, Alex Roe Instagram, Nicha Yontararak Songs, Dive Anime English Dub, Catan Board Game Rules, Matt Ward Arrow, Smallfoot Wonderful Questions, Romancing The Stone Cast, Malcolm Stewart Net Worth, Reno Tv News Ratings, Motogp Bike Price, Fbi Academy Requirements, Artificial Love Lyrics Romanized, Who Is Wifi Admin, Film Terminology Pdf, Gold And Silver Prices, Cop And A Half Trailer, Guilty Movie Songs, Powerful Mind Quotes, Where I Lived And What I Lived For Questions And Answers, The Last Dance Soundtrack Episode 5, Gambit Death, Benevolent In A Sentence, Baku Time, Mark Ronson Wife, Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark, Israeli Foreign Legion, 70 Bucks Meaning In Tamil, Korean Celebrities With Tattoos, Bereave Meaning In Tamil, The Black Shield Of Falworth Dvd, Nct Johnny Tattoo Sunflower, Bouldering Wall, Tucson Fires Today Map, Shymkent Nightlife, The Unforgiven 2 Tab, My Girl Korean Drama Episode 15 Eng Sub, Where Was Waiting Filmed, X2c Scope, Sudha Murthy Education, Hearts Don T Break Around Here Meaning, Mona Lisa Stolen 2019, Under The Skin Full Movie Online, English To Dutch Translation Audio, Jug Band Songs, The Sinner Cast Season 2 The Beacon Actor,