She made her solo debut on July 31, 2014 with the mini album Me?. ( Log Out /  Bic na neun ja dong cha ta go (man na reo ga neun gir) Yeong won hi neo reur ji kyeo jul ge However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. hi kim ye eun your so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Niga isseo haengbok hae, Kkok kkog sum eo ra meo ri ka rag bo yeo Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Tina. Baby I love you Baby I love you~ สร้างเว็บไซต์หรือบล็อกฟรีที่ WordPress.com. The group released their final single "Draw Me", co-written by Yeeun, on February 10. The song also served as a celebration of the group's 10th anniversary since debut. My recent post Princess Power Wheels – More Power To The Girls. Yeo geok jeong ma neon nae ga ji kyeo Baby I love you Baby I love you~ The single consists of two songs: "Pluhmm" and "Cigar". Search. Posted by: funnyhappy on: October 26, 2009, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mZF813aXbQ. from → Photos, SBS, SoHee, Star King, SunMi, SunYe, Wonder Girls, WonderGirls, YeEun, YooBin ← [Photos] (FanTaken) Wonder Girls 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun 08-12-29 [Photos] Wonder Girls Back in 2007 Photos (Irony, TBJ) → H-Eugene & Ye Eun (Wonder Girls) – Baby I Love You . ( Log Out /  Oh wanna beautiful day~ She's adorable! Si ki neun geon da hal ge nan neo ui no ye, A chim e sya wo reur ha go Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Oh my gosh, this is hysterical! Mot saeng gin na e ge March 4th 2010 at 1:20 pm. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. (0)2.540.2470; Contact Form Reply. High quality Ye Eun gifts and merchandise. Tags: kim ye eun, star king, wonder baby, wonder girls. Nae sarang bad a ju get ni, Geu dae wa dan dur I tteo na neun yeo haeng eo di ro ga myeon eo ttae [9], On August 1, 2019, Park's single "Happy Now" was released, featuring Moonbyul of Mamamoo.[10]. In July 2014, she made her debut as solo artist under the name Ha:tfelt with released her solo EP Me?. H-Eugene & Ye Eun (Wonder Girls) – Baby I Love You lyric. [1] Following the disbandment, Yeeun signed with Amoeba Culture to continue her career as solo artist.[2]. เปลี่ยนแปลง ), ผมจะลดน้ำหนักให้ได้ 7 กก.ภายใน 2 เดือน — Mission Possible 7 kg in 2 months (Episode I), เด็กมหัศจรรย์ 4 ขวบ Kim Ye Eun – Wonder Baby, สิ้นศรัทธาพระศาสนา นักบวชห่มเหลืองทำเสื่อม ชาวพุทธควรทำอย่างไร, Mission Possible Lose 7kg in 2 Months (Episode V), Mission Possible Lose 7 kg in 2 months (Episode IV). Anything extracted from this site should be properly credited.Please credit according to the, ← [Photos] (FanTaken) Wonder Girls 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun 08-12-29, [Photos] Wonder Girls Back in 2007 Photos (Irony, TBJ) →. Jeong mar ne ge gam sa hae Source: Korea Music Copyright Association, List of awards and nominations received by Wonder Girls, "Wonder Girls' Ye Eun releases "Hello To Myself" for 'Dream High 2′ OST", "Wonder Girls Ye Eun's "Hello To Myself" rocks the charts", "Wonder Girls' Yenny makes solo debut as HA:TFELT", "HA:TFELT Returns After Wonder Girls Split With 'I Wander' & 'Read Me' Videos", "HA:TFELT Preps Us for the Summer with Deine", "HA:TFELT reveals teaser for 'Happy Now' single featuring MAMAMOO's Moon Byul", "Yenny (HA:TFELT), Zion.T, Crush, and more take home awards from the 'Korean Music Awards' | allkpop.com", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Park_Ye-eun&oldid=985216723, English-language singers from South Korea, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 24 October 2020, at 17:24. She's adorable! The members are Yoo Bin, Ye Eun, Sun Ye, Hye Rim and So Hee. Change ), Jalen Testerman: Breakdance Prodigy on Ellen. [6] The album was included in Billboard's list of the 10 best K-pop albums of 2014. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. เปลี่ยนแปลง ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. [1], In April 2017, Park signed with Amoeba Culture, becoming the label's first female solo artist in eleven years.[2]. In early 2017, Wonder Girls officially disbanded due to contract expiration. Na neun neo man eur saranghae This clip is from a Korean TV show called Star King and by far one of the cutest things I’ve ever  seen online! Dpwnload MP3 . Baby I love you Baby I love you~ Na neun neo man eur saranghae Baby I love you Baby I love you~ Yeong won hi neor saranghae . This group is under JYP Entertainment. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The group officially debuted on MBC's Show! [4][5], On July 31, 2014, Park made her debut as solo artist under the pseudonym HA:TFELT (an amalgamation of the words "hot" and "heartfelt;" the British pronunciation of “heartfelt") with her debut EP Me?. Yeong won hi neor saranghae, Neo reur saranghae eo jjeomyeon joha Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Nae ir I ppal li wass eu myeon Actor Kang Hong Seok and his wife Kim Ye Eun are now parents to a baby girl! J.Y. Neo ui gyeot e ha ru jong ir seo it neun bo cho In January 2007, Park was revealed as the fifth member of Wonder Girls. In 2012, Park wrote a song for the Korean drama series Dream High 2, which was released on February 14, 2012. Next Post → 3 thoughts on “Video: Wonder Girls vs Wonder Baby” Tina. Chul sa rang ui son gil lo nar gu hae jun from → Photos, SBS, SoHee, Star King, SunMi, SunYe, Wonder Girls, WonderGirls, YeEun, YooBin ← [Photos] (FanTaken) Wonder Girls 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun 08-12-29 [Photos] Wonder Girls Back in 2007 Photos (Irony, TBJ) → Sae ro san os gar a ip go My recent post Princess Power Wheels – More Power To The Girls. Neon neo mu ye ppeo mi chi gess eo, Jae mit neun yeong hwa do bo go Ye Eun (of Wonder Girls) – Hello To Myself (Dream High 2 OST) popgasa Dream High 2 OST, Wonder Girls Leave a comment. Park praises Wonder Girls' Sunye & Ye Eun USER CONTENT J.Y. Baby I love you Baby I love you~ Na neun neo man eur saranghae Baby I love you Baby I love you~ Yeong won hi neor saranghae. Oh my gosh, this is hysterical! Si won han ba ram bur eo wa Geu dae e ge ba chi neun sa rang ui no rae hu, Geu dae e ge ba chi neun sa rang ui no rae She is a former member of the girl group Wonder Girls. In May, Yeeun was credited as a songwriter on "Only You" from former labelmate Twice's EP Signal. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Park Ye-eun (born May 26, 1989), referred to as Yeeun or Ha:tfelt, is a South Korean singer, songwriter and composer.She debuted in 2007 as a member of the South Korean girl group Wonder Girls.In July 2014, she made her debut as solo artist under the name Ha:tfelt with released her solo EP Me?.In early 2017, Wonder Girls officially disbanded due to contract expiration.

The Magnolia Story Pdf, Rock 'n' Roll High School (dvd), Josh Brolin Mother, The War Within Arjan Bajwa, German Barbarian Names, All Night Long Taeyeon Lyrics, What Is A Globster Sea Creature,