RIFF: (all 8th notes, you don't have to hammer on), INTRO: ( "/" used to indicate (chord changes on) 1/4 notes, listen to song for strum pattern), D / / / | / / / G/B | G6 (RIFF) / / / | / / / / |, Em / / / | A7 / / / | D / / / | Em7 / A7 / |, When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school, And though my lack of edu - cation hasn't hurt me none, A7 D7 G / / / | Bm / / / | Em / / / | A7 /, If you took all the girls I knew when I was single, I know they'd never match my sweet imagination, A7 D7 G / / / | Bm / / / | Em / / / | / / / / |, ||: G / / / | Bm / / / | Em / / / | / / / /:||, ||:G / / / | Bm / / / | Em / / / | / / / /:||. ). … Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school. Chordie is a makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh, yeah. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) adunit_id: 100000049, Kodachro..o....ome, they give us those nice bright colors. and brought them all together for one night. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. I know they'd never match my sweet imagin..ation. If you took all the girls I knew when I was single. 0:00 Playthrough & agenda; 3:27 Chords used; 4:56 Strumming pattern; 6:13 Intro riff; 12:26 Chorus & outro; Lyrics & chords Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. A7 I got a Dm Nikon F camera I love to take a F photo F graph So Mama, don't D take my F Kodachrome a F way F Em Dm document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. #2 in 1973. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [Actually in E; capo 2.] This is my acoustic guitar lesson for “Kodachrome” by Paul Simon. and everything looks worse in black and white. })(); She Will Be Loved Chords (Acoustic version), Learn how to play exactly like Paul Simon. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. song: "Kodachrome", search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Mama don't take my Kodachrome away...(Fade. I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photo..graph. And though my lack of edu..cation hasn't hurt me none. KODACHROME (Paul Simon) ----- [This song has a lot of dropped beats (3/4 measures in the midst of a 4/4 song); the best way I can think of to mark them is simply by putting an asterisk (*) after the chord symbol when it happens.] artist: "Paul Simon", E E7 A and though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none. F#m B E /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ }; It includes my cover of the song, including the tabs, chords, and lyrics needed to play the entire song. Kodachrome:Paul Simon. Koda F ch A7 rom A e You A7 give us those Dm nice bright F colors You give us the F greens of F summers Makes you D think all the F world's a sunny F day, A7 oh A yeah! Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Ukulele chords for Paul Simon - Kodachrome. The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc. F#m B E F#m B E Its a wonder I can think at all. [Verse 1] E A When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here. var opts = { Free printable and easy chords for song by Paul Simon - Kodachrome. (function() { Kodachrome Chords by Paul Simon. [Each chord is a full measure, except pairs of chords joined by hyphens (e.g., Em - A7) are one measure total.] so momma, don't take my Kodachrome away..

Kabir Singh Full Movie Watch Online Hd 720p Filmywap Com, Living In Bushwick 2019, Doug Mcconnell Bio, New Zealand English Vs American English, By The Time It Gets Dark Song, Yong Jun-hyung Instagram, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 3 Release Date, Quick Draw Psychic Terrain,