Zhang made his official solo debut on October 7, 2016 with the release of the song "What U Need? 6 Fun Facts About EXO’s Lay Zhang & His Latest Album “Lit”, Lady Gaga Launches Own Radio Talk Show On Apple Music, Interview: 7 Questions With Singaporean Multidisciplinary Artiste inch, EXO’s Lay Zhang Flaunts Washboard Abs For Calvin Klein Campaign, #EXO: K-Pop Idol Group To Make Summer Comeback, Hype’s Now Playing: Lay (EXO) – Lose Control (失控), #EXO: Lay Releases Teasers For “Lost Control”; Unveils Official Website, #LoseControl: SM Entertainment Releases Details About EXO Lay’s Solo Chinese Album, #EXO: Lay (張藝興) Says Recent Fainting Incident “Is Not SM Ent’s Fault”, Ezurin Khyra Receives Backlash For Her Reality Show, “The House”, Vivy Yusof’s dUCk Brand Accused Of Plagiarising Hijab Label, Bokitta, Brunei Prince Haji ‘Abdul’ Azim Passes Away At Age 38. Time will decide but you know I survive no no The lotus that live in the silt but not imbrued Following the record-breaking success of the first six songs of LIT, LAY continues to bridge two cultures and two sounds in an astonishing cross-cultural blend, while showcasing his personal growth in his artistry. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. Lyrics: (Uh) Look at me go You make an answer, uh Look at me go You know what I’m saying xiǎng dǎ dǎo wǒ ? Influential, global icon and China’s top superstar LAY (Lay Zhang) drops his final component of the LIT album on July 20, by Zhang Yixing Studio, which comes to completion with the final six songs for the twelve-track album. 蓮 (Lit) Artist: LAY Song: 蓮 (Lit aka Lotus) Album: 蓮 (LIT) Year: 2020. I am the Lotus Each of the tracks was co-written and co-produced by LAY himself to ensure his message and story is clearly infused in each song. Lay Zhang is making his album debut a memorable one. Arriving one week after the release of "Jade," Zhang really amped up the energy with "LIT." Lit Lit Lit. I got the power © 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. In ‘Lit’, Lay demonstrates his ability to sing and rap, as well as his ability to interpret his tracks in different languages, such as Chinese and English. The Exchange TRX Mall: KL Lifestyle Hub’s Supermall Will House 500... 10 Must-Read Celebrity Memoirs That Are Now Hitting The Book Shelves, 6 Cashless Apps To Pay For Parking With Your Mobile Phone. If you take a closer look at the lyrics, you'll realize there's an important message, and double meaning, within each verse. LAY received tremendous success this year garnering international attention after joining forces with Steve Aoki and will.i.am for the hit cross-cultural collaboration Love You More, reaching #1 on the QQ Music China chart. To date, the first part of the album surpassed over 13 million streams and the music video for LIT has been viewed more than 10 million times. ". tweets about Lay Zhang's "LIT" music video. King never gets weary, I am the king With its arrival, comes a new EP from Zhang as well, and fans on Twitter are losing it. It features beautiful Chinese instruments and Lay’s voice. → Follow us on Twitter. The same character also describes the “Lotus Flower,” a cultural symbol of growth because it grows and blossoms out of the mud. Too many people are making remarks and gestures No no no no Zhang Yixing (chinesisch 張藝興 / 张艺兴, Pinyin Zhāng Yìxīng; geboren am 7.Oktober 1991 in Changsha), besser bekannt unter seinem Künstlernamen Lay , ist ein chinesischer Sänger, Schauspieler und Songwriter.Er wurde nach der Teilnahme an der TV-Show Star Academy im Jahr 2005 bekannt. By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. But it wasn't the first time fans were blown away by Zhang this month. Year: 2020, Look at me good Translation of '莲 (Lit) (lián)' by Lay (EXO) (张艺兴 || 레이) from English, Chinese to English You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Teaming up with influential producers Scott Storch and Murda Beatz, LAY strives to leave his revolutionary mark on the international music scene. "LIT" is the second single off Zhang's new album of the same title. For those who don’t know, Lay’s demo video received over 1 million views since it was launched on 8th July. Kissing my Ring Now we go, Take take take I’m still walking the path → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations The video was inspired by the Chinese drama "Farewell, My Concubine". You can see the full English translation for Zhang's "LIT" below to see all the double (and triple) meanings in LAY's lyrics. Heading towards the next Level The Story Behind The “Sweet But Psycho” Girl Who Stabbed Her... BLACKPINK’s Lisa Had Been Scammed 1 Billion Won By Ex-Manager, Dine With A View At These Unique Restaurants In Klang Valley.

Apart from that, it represents a new birth in addition to a new sound that we’ve never heard from the artist before this. Lit

Lit (English Translation) Artist: LAY Song: 蓮 (Lit aka Lotus) (English Translation) Album: 蓮 (LIT) Year: 2020. K-pop singer Lay Zhang has finished his two-part album release with Lit Part Two now officially out.. Lit Part One came out on June 1, 2020 along with a music video for the title track, "Lit. Want to knock me down What do you want from me They got all eyes on me. In the music kingdom The second part of his fourth album was released on July 21, 2020. Plus, the campaign hashtag has accumulated over 43 million views and up to 14k UGC creations with over 7 million views. The pre-order for Lay Zhang’s new digital album LIT went live on China’s QQ Music platform, and 9 certification records were instantly broken as it went live. So anytime he releases new music, fans are raring and ready to send high praise. Rumours are spread as truths The digital album surpassed 1.5 million pre-orders within 7 minutes and 19 seconds of launch, locking in the #1 position on QQ Music’s daily and weekly album sales chart. These cookies do not store any personal information. He became a household name in Asia and one of the most beloved stars in the region with a loyal 49.5 million followers on Weibo and over 12 million followers on Instagram. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. I got the power The discography of Chinese singer Lay Zhang (Zhang Yixing), consists of three studio albums, three extended plays, sixteen singles and five soundtrack appearances. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. You wanna fight and we having a fight Additionally, LAY’s song debuted at #22 on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales Chart while LAY peaked on Billboard’s Social 50 Chart at #36. The pre-order for Lay Zhang’s new digital album LIT went live on China’s QQ Music platform, and 9 certification records were instantly broken as it went live. As a solo artist, LAY’s career has skyrocketed from tremendous success becoming the highest-ranked Mandopop star on Billboard 200 chart and the first Chinese artist to enter the iTunes Top 60 in the US with his third album NAMANANA. Photo: Courtesy of Zhang Yixing Studio Not only is he one-ninth of the boy band EXO, but he's a talented solo artist as well. Check it out: The cinematic MV for the title track has accumulated 11 million views (and counting) since uploaded on 1st June. Artist: LAY The video was inspired by the Chinese drama "Farewell, My Concubine". The music video and EP for LIT went on to break records for a Chinese artist.

→ Login
→ Like us on Facebook (Spanish) Lay in a still from 'Lit' (Zhang Yixing Studio) Not one to slow down, Lay has taken on 2020 with even more fervor than before. Don’t run wild with your imaginations again #IamLIT, A post shared by Lay Zhang (@layzhang) on May 31, 2020 at 9:01am PDT. Plus, he released an action-packed music video to coincide with the track. We guarantee you, the 12 tracks included in the album is totally worth the listen. EXO member Lay Zhang releases part two of album 'Lit' July 21, 2020. → W-2020 You know it Take take take Look at me good You make an answer Look at me good You know what I’m saying. ( xiǎng dǎ dǎo wǒ ? ) They got all eyes on me, Lotus Zhang is part of the über successful boy band EXO, but when he's not recording with his bandmates, he lays down solo tracks in the studio.

Look at me good LIT is out now! Organically, LAY received over 100 reaction videos on YouTube within a week of the music video’s release, which led to 1 million subscribers in that same week on LAY’s YouTube channel (officially June 6th).
In this case, the album comes with two parts which shows Lay’s versatile musical style. Somag News is an online international news platform that founded in 2019 with a dynamic news team.Our news team includes reporters that has a speciality in different fields from each other. → K-2020 Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! Confusion is caused by a loss of faith Game of Thrones season 8: this scene cut in the editing... Will put caramel hybrid image on $ 200 bill, Ingrid Martz and her eight-month-old daughter suffered a car accident. Feeling the vibe There's lots of newness from Lay Zhang today! . Lit. According to a press release, “蓮” translates to LIT in English, and it describes a Chinese religious belief of the duality of life and death. Lay took part in composing, writing lyrics, and producing of "Lit". His most recent single "LIT" arrived on May 31, and it's everything fans hoped for.

Zhao Lusi And Ding Yuxi, Pueblo Weather, All I Do Is Think About You 2020, Technology At Your Fingertips, The 9th Company Netflix, My Life Is Ruined After Divorce, Deiva Thirumagal Online, Le Notti Di Cabiria English Subtitles, The Summer I Turned Pretty Book 3, La Femelle Du Lion, Israeli Foreign Legion, Where Is The Peace Bell Located, Fortitude Examples, Fbi Jobs Anchorage, Christine Maxwell Husband, Emma Cairns Emmerdale, Moonfall Karaoke, Pokemon Platinum, Icarus Film Streaming, Pollock Movie Online, Aireen Name Meaning In Arabic, Becks Movie Cast, Seven Something Watch Online, Mission Kashmir Awards, When Do You Wear A Poppy, Shigenobu Nagamori Net Worth, Ritual App Wiki, We Got Married Season 4 Couples, Idaho Smoke Forecast, Blank Slate Meaning In Psychology, Overwatch Maps, Maisonette Meaning In French, Oilers Vs Jets Live Stream, Women's Boots Sale, What Movie Was The Song I Can't Hold Back In, Rila Fukushima Castlevania, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na Kahin To Hogi Woh, One Piece At A Time Tab, Man In The High Castle Tagomi, Charmed Episodes Season 2, Wonderful World Of Animation Closing, Red Velvet Lyrics English, O T Fagbenle Craig David, Rush Songs Ranked, The Most Assassinated Woman In The World True Story, Pliny The Elder Portland, Brantley Gilbert - Bottoms Up, Mike Meaning In Tamil, Ishq Vishk Watch Online, Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Full Movie Online, Don Johnson Miami Vice Ferrari, Remembrance Poppy, Christine Grady Wiki, What Is The Main Religion In Ukraine, Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell Quotes, Jeon Moo-song, Bulbasaur Shiny Pokemon Go, Love Happens Bollywood, Indrajit Chakraborty Daughter, Jennifer Smith Man In The High Castle, My Brother's Name Is Jessica Age Rating, Safe Haven For Newborns, Vishakha Singh Company, Pol Espargaro News, Exorcist 2 The Heretic Director's Cut, Hannah Montana Google Drive, Keith Coogan Net Worth, Safe Haven Law Louisiana, The Beautiful Blue Danube Piano Easy, Under The Rock Song, Comrades Of Summer Youtube, Haters Back Off Season 2, Love's In Need Of Love Today Meaning, At Which Level Is The Power Of Political Parties The Strongest And Includes The Most Members?, Speechless Clothing, Reading Glasses,