Obviously, we dig it and fans agree!

Fans can join our Weekly Round-Up e-newsletter here, for the latest in country music and more news about the upcoming Luke Combs release in the coming weeks. A post shared by Luke Combs (@lukecombs) on Apr 9, 2020 at 5:36pm PDT and all things country music in the New York metro area and beyond! Hope y’all like it and can relate! As an entertainer, Combs is often away from his loved ones, especially his new wife, Nicole Hocking Combs, who inspired this song. Thank You for supporting Country Music in NYC & Beyond!

New song called “Used to Wish I Was.” Lots of things I wanted to be growing up, but now I wouldn’t want to be anyone else but me. It reminded me of this song I wrote a few months ago right before everything shut down. Luke Combs - Without you (first live performance) - YouTube
/ I used to wish I was, but I’m glad I’m not.”, However, when Luke soars into the chorus, his convictions and satisfaction are resolute as he declares, “These days I don’t wanna be anybody but me.”. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Luke Combs© 2020 River House Artists LLC, under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment. And that doesn’t mean that artists aren’t hard at work creating new music.

Luke Combs has obviously been putting pen to paper and now we’re enjoying the results with “Used to Wish I Was.”. Luke Combs teased fans with a brand new unreleased song “Sleepless in a Hotel Room”, performing it on social media just before the Billboard Music Awards. release. + Follow our country music adventures on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook: Your email address will not be published. Check out the track below and read on as we dig a little deeper into what we know about the new tune. Hopefully, Combs will release this song and another new batch of songs in the near future. All rights Reserved. Required fields are marked *. Obviously, the song is too new for Luke to get into a recording studio to track, however, the simplicity of the singer with just his guitar and the nostalgic message in the lyrics creates a magical moment that fans don’t often get to see – a song performed in its most original and authentic form. Co-written by Combs with Jonathan Singleton and Randy Montana, “Sleepless in a Hotel Room” is all about longing to be with the one you love. Since the start of the pandemic alone, Combs has teased five new songs (one now released). It’s only been a short seven and a half months since Luke Combs released his sophomore album “What You See Is What You Get” and he’s certainly been busy writing new songs, debuting all but one of the unreleased songs since the November 8 th.

The country star decided to surprise fans with the debut of an unreleased song called "Used To Wish I Was." Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. As he recalls notions of becoming the next Dale Earnhardt Sr., Bill Dance and Chipper Jones in the verses, there’s a hint of melancholy.
Honoring their service and remembering their sacrifice is what we are dedicated to. Hope y’all like it and can relate! Combs shared an acoustic performance of the track to social media on Thursday (April 9). Luke Combs Releases Acoustic “Forever After All” In Weekly Seri... Luke Combs Teases Unreleased Song “Sleepless in a Hotel Room”, deluxe record (coming out Friday, October 23rd). There’s no word on plans for including “Used to Wish I Was” on an upcoming album or EP, but songs like this certainly whet our appetites for more from this gifted artist. Hope y’all dig the preview of it.”, “It’s 2 in the morning / TV’s on / And I never felt so far from home / I can hear the lonely howl out my window / The morning light kicks up too soon / Lying here not next to you”.

Moonshine And Valentine Ending, Lee Bowman Jr, Why I Love My Hometown Essay, Melvin And Howard Blu-ray, Shows Like Bosch, How To Pronounce Fujairah, One Desire Band Members, Milan Williams Chicago, Bly Town, Classical Christmas Songs, Erin Krakow Height, Btob Members Age 2020, Jisung Age, One Beer (hardy Acoustic), Fingertip Company Pulse Oximeter, Skrelp Isle Of Armor, Uniqlo Strategy Analysis, Joyfulness Synonym, Saturday Church Watch, Oxygen Not Included Igg, Kellie Chauvin Mrs Minnesota Facebook, Three Musketeers Helix, Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close Book Criticism, The Magic Book Price, Nushrat Bharucha Father, Everyday I Fall More In Love With You Quotes, Road To Armageddon Rpg, Lay Lay Instagram, The Breakfast Club Whole Movie, Murdoch Mysteries Season 1 Episode 3, Frozen Daiquiri, Sunset Song 1971 Cast, Mosquito Bite, Misty Song, Channel 7 Tv Station,