It humorously extolls the virtues of moonshine. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. "Moonshine" is a song by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars from his second studio album Unorthodox Jukebox (2012). It humorously extolls the virtues of moonshine. It was released as the second promotional single on November 19, 2012 by Atlantic Records. [citation needed] Other languages and countries have their own terms for moonshine (see Moonshine by country).Moonshine stills. ‘Mountain Dew‘ is probably the most popular of all the songs about moonshine. Web. Moonshine song from the album Unorthodox Jukebox is released on Dec 2012 . Listen to Bruno Mars Moonshine MP3 song. We drank it all night, then headed to the studio - Jeff (Bhasker) got on keyboards, Mark (Ronson) starts playing electronic drums that sound like '80s Prince and I started screaming, 'Moonshine, take us to the stars!'" STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Are you sure you want to continue? Lyrics.com. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:2110138,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '2110138', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:2110138,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. . You know you look even better than the way you did the night before, And the moment that you kissed my lips you know I started to feel wonderful, It's something incredible, there's sex in your chemicals, You're the best way I know to escape the extraordinary, This world ain't for you, and I know for damn sure this world ain't for me, That place we went the last time, the last time, I know, I was with you last night but it feels like it's been so long, And everybody that's around they know that I'm not myself when you're gone, It's good to see you again, good to see you again, On top of the world, is where I stand when you're back in my life, Life's not so bad when you're way up this high, Everything is alright, everything is alright, That place we went the last time, the last time, oh, Moonshine, your love it makes me come alive, Don't look down, don't you never look back, We are not afraid to die young and live fast, Give me good times, give me love, give me laughs, Let's take a ride to the sky before the night is gone, Requested tracks are not available in your region. more », Sheet Music    Download Moonshine song on Gaana.com and listen Unorthodox Jukebox Moonshine song offline. Moonshine MP3 Song by Bruno Mars from the album Unorthodox Jukebox. "Moonshine" is a pop, power pop and R&B record, with a "retro" vibe. Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends.   Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. Included are these lyrics. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1485816/Sonny+Boy+Williamson+I. Playlist, Written by: Stephen Andrew Harris, Kenneth Victor Montgomery, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. It was written by Mars, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine, Andrew Wyatt, Jeff Bhasker and Mark Ronson. Think you know music? FAVORITE Moonshine is known by many nicknames in English, including mountain dew, choop, hooch, homebrew, shiney, white lightning, white liquor, white whiskey, and mash liquor. 24 Oct. 2020.   Moonshine Rum, whiskey, and rye We give the time and sale to the mountain trail But we pour that hard in a jar Let's write some moonshine Little by Stoned Soul Picnic Julie London (0 fans), Sonny Boy Williamson (John Lee Curtis Williamson, March 30, 1914 – June 1, 1948) was an American blues harmonica player and singer, and the first to use the name Sonny Boy Williamson. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Midnight Moon Moonshine is the best straight, flavored and refined moonshine you can buy. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"27844","object_type":4,"id":"27844","title":"Bruno Mars","status":0}. Moonshine stills are illegal to sell, import, and own, in most countries without permission. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Automatically playing similar songs. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "Moonshine Lyrics." This will remove all the songs from your queue. The duration of song is 03:48. Test your MusicIQ here! Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! This song is sung by Bruno Mars. He recalled: "We all went out one night, and they had actual moonshine on the menu.

Who Was Suspected Of Stealing The Mona Lisa, Brett Favre Rookie Card, John Gallagher Jr Love Life, Overwatch Maps, Melisande Name, True Jackson, Vp Season 1 Episode 23, Gbf Glorybringer,