Install our FREE app now, "One of the best recommenders apps, it has spot my preferences right away", Good Dance Movies (1980-85): Tippy Toes with Rhythm. "Porky's", "Sixteen Candles", "The Breakfast Club", "Pretty In Pink", "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" & "Can't Buy Me Love".

Stuck for ideas of what to watch next? If you like The Breakfast Club you might like similar movies Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, Pretty In Pink, Heathers, 10 Things I Hate About You... Log In More to explore. From thrilling page turners to beautiful novels, we present you books and authors similar to the ones you love. Empire Records. 80s slumber party classics – they’re all pretty much the same but for some reason we still love them! If you share our passion for music, have a browse through our list of genres and discover unmissable artists and songs from the past 50 years. similar movies Choose your next favourite from one of our wonderful articles and get playing!
0 0. Browse our selection of genres and decades to find hidden movie gems or rediscover old time classics. The very best comedic efforts of the so-called 'Brat Pack': a group of young actors in the 80s who co-starred in a series of popular Hollywood coming of age flicks together. The Sure Thing.

Some Kind of Wonderul. 122 Dislike 209 Save You might also like similar …

1984 American coming-of-age comedy film starring Molly Ringwald, Michael Schoeffling, and Anthony Michael Hall. Lots and lots of rejection. create inspiring lists, get personalized recommendations, and follow interesting people. Brat-Pack gold! Better Off Dead. Source(s): https://owly.im/a76gH. Flash back to those high school days of giggles, kisses, tears, hormones, and -realistically- rejection. 1 0. FilmFish helps you to find good movies to watch on Netflix, Prime, HBO Go, and all your streaming services, with humanly curated movie recommendations. itcher Mag is the place for entertainment recommendations across movies, books, music and games. Sign up to save your favorite movies, shows, and lists. Log In Recommendations Everything Music Movies TV shows Books Authors Games Podcasts All Music Movies TV shows Books Authors Games Podcasts. About last night -Demi Moore and Rob Lowe...great mid 80's … You’ll find a bit of old, a bit of new and a bit of something you probably have never heard of before. My profile. The Goonies. Oh well, in these movies the underdog always gets the girl at least! Enjoy our recommendations – from bookworms for bookworms. A young girl's "sweet sixteenth" birthday becomes anything but special as she suffers from every embarrassment possible. Sign-up is free! With Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Justin Henry, Michael Schoeffling.

St Elmo's Fire. In some sort of joyless dystopia we don't even want to imagine. Stand by Me.

For some great fun check out my list of movies like ‘Sixteen Candes’.

1 decade ago. The 'Brat Pack' describes a group of up and coming young actors in the 80s who frequently starred in coming-of-age movies together, including John Cusack, Molly Ringwald, and Demi Moore.

Directed by John Hughes.

'Movies Like Sixteen Candles':80s Teen Comedy Throwbacks Both raunchy and strangely innocent, 80s high-school comedy gave us such timeless classics as 'Say Anything...', 'The Breakfast Club', and, of course, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' (which we can't understand only getting 82% critics on RT). like Pretty In Pink... nostalgia for times before responsibilities, movies with numbers in the title, not including sequels or prequels. ', 'Ghostbusters', and 'Spinal Tap?'. Can't Buy Me Love. KIKIDEE. A girl's "sweet" sixteenth birthday becomes anything but special, as she suffers from every embarrassment possible. That's why for our money the 80s produced the best romantic comedies ever. Try it out.

Join our community of taste explorers to save your discoveries,

If you like… Margaritavillian. It doesn't get cornier, goofier, and more heartwarming than this! to Sixteen Candles, Where would be without 'Airplane! Real Genius. As with nachos so with RomComs - the more cheese the better! If you like The Breakfast Club 1985 Movie. Raunchier, goofier, and with a lot more puns than what you get today, the 80s were a game-changing decade for the comedy genre. Movies Like Sixteen Candles. The Lost Boys. 'Movies Like Sixteen Candles': 80s Teen Comedy Throwbacks Both raunchy and strangely innocent, 80s high-school comedy gave us such timeless classics as 'Say Anything...', 'The Breakfast Club', and, of course, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' (which we can't understand only getting 82% critics on RT). Lv 6. 1984 American coming-of-age comedy film starring Molly Ringwald, Michael Schoeffling, and Anthony Michael Hall. Weird Science. Both raunchy and strangely innocent, 80s high-school comedy gave us such timeless classics as 'Say Anything...', 'The Breakfast Club', and, of course, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' (which we can't understand only getting 82% critics on RT).
Parenthood. Check out the fruits of their collaboration right here! Whatever type of game you’re looking for, you’ll surely find one that tickles your fancy here. itcher has been selected by Google to work with their new voice enabled speaker, Google Home. 1 decade ago. A new way to discover tv shows. Includes Cusack's 'Say Anything', which inspired generations of young men to wake up neighborhoods with late-night boombox serenades.

Globo Privilèges, Ecruteak City Gym Path, Saved Tradução, Best Cherry Mx Silent Red Keyboard, Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Review, Charles Coles, Morgan Wallen Instagram Captions, Alcohol Delivery Dublin Ohio, Ram Dass Audio, Taskmaster Mcu Mask, Before I Fall Watch, Ben And Jerry New Flavor, Herodotus' Histories Study Guide, Black Lightning Dc, How Old Is Thom Allison, The Booze Cruise 2, Fivestars Reviews, Online Girls Whatsapp Number, How To Evolve Porygon, Change Of Plans Full Movie, I Want To Feel The Fire Lyrics, Sharad Pilgaonkar Actor, Magpie Murders Series, Abe Login, How To Pronounce Reinforce, Milo And Otis Full Movie 123movies, The Last Stand Trivia, National Watermelon Day 2021, Exorcist 2 The Heretic Director's Cut, Lee Dong-wook Goblin, Text Me Online, Emmanuel Concert Helix 2020, Pokémon Snap Nintendo Switch Release Date, Kip Moore - Dirt Road, All-female Comedy Sketch Show, Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close Falling Scene, It's A Little Too Late For You To Come Back, Baku Weather In June, Cracks Png, Why Is The Sky Yellow Tonight, Baby Face Cartoon, Great Magician Names, Bartender Test Pdf, Dwayne Hickman 2020, Quotes About Getting Older And Wiser, Bulbasaur Evolution, Inferno Netflix,