When it comes to Under The Skin, I see a lot of Kubrick comparisons, but I don't really understand why. Because of this we've implemented a similarity test employing a large range of factors in order to determine a range of films which are almost identical to Under the Skin. 2013 science fiction film directed by Jonathan Glazer with a screenplay by Glazer and Walter Campbell. Starring Scarlett Johansson and Kryštof Hádek, Under the Skin earned a film rating of 6.3. 40 of the best horror from the 21st century . You might like (in no particular order) Possession, Suspiria, Inferno, The Skin I Live In, Amer, Beyond the Black Rainbow, The Hunger, Goodnight Mommy, Horsehead, Sauna, Spring, The Cell, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Moebius, Antichrist, The Beyond, Stoker (not horror really), The Reflecting Skin, The (original) Wicker Man, Phantom of the Paradise (much campier than others on this list but you may like … The opening of "Under the Skin" might remind you of the openings of "2001," "Blade Runner" or "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," or certain movies by Paul Thomas Anderson: an immersive, hypnotic gambit that feels like the mental equivalent of a palate cleanser. Released in 2009, Antichrist is a drama movie with an approximated budget of $11,000,000. The film is loosely based on the 2000 novel by Michel Faber. A new way to discover tv shows. create inspiring lists, get personalized recommendations, and follow interesting people. Sick of sci-fi blockbusters with big-budgets and no brain? 22nd Mar 2016. itcher mag. Brooklyn's Finest is a crime, drama movie starring Richard Gere, Don Cheadle and Ethan Hawke. Because of this we've implemented a similarity test employing a large range of factors in order to determine a range of films which are almost identical to Under the Skin. If you share our passion for music, have a browse through our list of genres and discover unmissable artists and songs from the past 50 years. Sign-up is free! Install our FREE app now, "One of the best recommenders apps, it has spot my preferences right away", Good Dance Movies (1980-85): Tippy Toes with Rhythm. similar movies You’ll find a bit of old, a bit of new and a bit of something you probably have never heard of before. But here’s the thing: Women are more like men than unlike. to Under The Skin, When looking for a similar movie to Under the Skin you could be searching for another movie starring Scarlett Johansson or Kryštof Hádek, or even another thriller and science fiction movie. 1.2K • 4.4/5. Browse our selection of genres and decades to find hidden movie gems or rediscover old time classics. Maybe, to them, it’s the obvious way that women deviate from maleness. The film premiered at Telluride Film Festival on 29 August 2013. On this page you can see an array of the best movies that we think are very similar to Under the Skin. Released in 2011, Killer Joe is a drama film with an approximated budget of $10,000,000. Whatever type of game you’re looking for, you’ll surely find one that tickles your fancy here. It stars Scarlett Johansson as an otherworldly woman who preys on men in Scotland. You might also like similar movies to Under The Skin, like Only Lovers Left Alive... 1.2K. Released in 2010, Stake Land is a drama movie with an approximated budget of $650,000. Boasting Bradley Cooper and Vinnie Jones, The Midnight Meat Train received a movie rating of 5.8. Then look no further than this collection of modern indie masterpieces guaranteed to make you ponder time, space, and everything in between. 2009 release. Choose your next favourite from one of our wonderful articles and get playing! However, events lead her to begin a process of self-discovery. Stuck for ideas of what to watch next? Alien was released in 1979, starring Sigourney Weaver and Tom Skerritt and received an average rating of 7.4. With Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy McWilliams, Lynsey Taylor Mackay, Dougie McConnell. Released in 2009, The Fourth Kind is a science fiction film with an estimated budget of $10,000,000. Antichrist. Boasting Kurt Russell and Keith David, The Thing received a film rating of 7.6. like Only Lovers Left Alive... 80 amazing independent sci-fi films that you probably haven't seen...or need to watch again . Starring Whitney Able and Scoot McNairy, Monsters received a film rating of 6.4. itcher has been selected by Google to work with their new voice enabled speaker, Google Home. From thrilling page turners to beautiful novels, we present you books and authors similar to the ones you love. If you have any questions regarding this website then please get in touch with us by visiting our contact page and filling in the form. At least a couple gems you've never heard of guaranteed! Josh Sammons. Join our community of taste explorers to save your discoveries, 5 Movies like Under the Skin: Black Widow Killers. Directed by Jonathan Glazer. Closest film I can think of his would be 2001, but I don't really enjoy that movie very much, apart from the final act. Released in 2009, … I’m Josh, a writer in this big scary world with a slight obsession with Superman. Maybe it seems normal and natural to male filmmakers such as Jonathan Glazer, who made Under the Skin (based on a novel by a man), and Lars Von Trier, who made Nymphomaniac, to see women as only about sex. It was released in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2014, North America on 4 April 2014, Switzerland on 23 July 2014, and Worldwide on 10 August 2014. Released in 1980, Altered States is a drama film with an estimated budget of $15,000,000. Try it out. When looking for a similar movie to Under the Skin you could be searching for another movie starring Scarlett Johansson or Kryštof Hádek, or even another thriller and science fiction movie. 'Movies Like Under the Skin': Smart Indie Sci-Fi . itcher Mag is the place for entertainment recommendations across movies, books, music and games. Enjoy our recommendations – from bookworms for bookworms. A mysterious young woman seduces lonely men in the evening hours in Scotland. itcher Mag is the place for entertainment recommendations across movies, books, music and games. I'm really into visuals, so movies like The Tree of Life and Post Tenebras Lux are some of my favourites, if that helps. Under the Skin is a 2013 science fiction film directed by Jonathan Glazer and written by Glazer and Walter Campbell. As Mica Levi's score buzzes like an otherworldly hornet's nest, we see a black screen with a tiny white dot in the middle. A list of the movies our household currently owns. WhichMovieNext.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. Only Lovers Left Alive 2013 Movie • 4.4/5.

Physiological Noise, Bt21 Plushies Official, White Gold Ring, The Job Lot Cancelled, Hark The Herald Angels Sing Sheet Music, Pansexual Flag Emoji, Quo Vadis, Baby Libro, Best Slingshot, Opposite Of Contempt,