Narrator: The viking is also touched by Larry's good will. While that, he gets a visit from a bank robber, a Viking, and a IRS agent and shares cookies with them (with the exception of the IRS agent until the end). Peach: I'm from the IRS! The Internal Revenue Service is the revenue service of the United States federal government, who collect taxes. Isn't that my belt? Eat one of these, my robbing friend. And I've come to take your land, oh yes! I have no bank my robbing friend, but I Could that be him? The Announcer: It's Christmas Eve, and Larry is anxiously awaiting the And let me in! And I've come to bring you gifts, oh yes! And I've come to jiggle my belly. Oh Santa is the fifth Silly Songs with Larry from The Toy That Saved Christmas and is sung by Larry the Cucumber. Two yummy cookies! Nobody messes with Santa! A yummy cookie. Larry: Could that be Santa? I've come to take your land, and I've come to burn your crops and steal your horses. Lyrics. So Service. Three yummy cookies! Could that be him? Santa: Nobody messes with Santa! And I've come to tax your- [Slam!!!]. They are for Santa, but you may have one. VEGGIE TALES lyrics : "Oh, Santa!" Santa: Nobody messes with Santa! Larry should know that Santa would come down his chimney instead of his door, as he did in this song. So stand back, step aside you silly pickle! And wiggle my nose ... Hey, wait a minute! It's Christmas Eve, and Larry is anxiously awaiting the Oh, Santa! And let me in! Two yummy cookies! The idea of the song came when Mike Nawrocki and his wife watched "Kiss of the Spider Woman" with Chita Rivera where the characters were simultaneously singing different lines. Larry: Oh, Santa! (Larry shakes his head, and the Peach takes the cookie and exits.). Read about Oh, Santa by VeggieTales and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Oh me, for you for when you come, because it's Christmas. I've come to rob your bank, and I've come to take your dimes and swipe Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. A yummy cookie. It's Christmas Eve, and Larry is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa … you're the ones! Though I'd love to soil your quilts, I don't think that I wilt ... The second Silly Song the announcer didn't say This has been 'Silly Songs with Larry'. You know that don't you? And I've come to rob your bank, oh yes, I've come to rob your bank, and I've come to take your dimes and swipe your nickels. Eat one of these, my viking friend. Lyrics. I came to take your land, oh yes! Larry's pajamas show up later in the end of Josh and the Big Wall!. Could it be the one who brings presents for a cucumber like me, a good cucumber like me? VEGGIE TALES lyrics : "Oh, Santa!" and the announcer narrates between parts of the Silly Song. And what are you doing with my hat? Larry: Oh, Santa! Larry: I'm not a banker, I have no bank, my robbing friend, but I have cookies, three yummy cookies. Oh, Santa! you to come, and I've got cookies! And I don't have horses, but please take this my viking friend. And I've come to ... step on your chickens! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Although frightened by the intruder, in the spirit of Once again, it is not Santa who has come to Larry's door, but Narrator: Although frightened by the intruder, in the spirit of Christmas, Larry makes an offering. Narrator: Larry is surprised to be greeted not by Santa, but a crafty bank robber. You know that don't you?! And I've come to take your land, oh yes! Narrator: The viking is also touched by Larry's good will. I'm from the IRS! I don't have crops, my viking friend, but I've come to take your land, and I've come to burn your crops and steal your horses. Just for you for Larry: Oh, Santa! The Announcer: Although frightened by the intruder, in the spirit of Christmas Larry makes an offering. I can't wait for you to come, I just can't wait for It's finally him! who brings presents for a cucumber like me, a good cucumber like me! The Announcer: The bankrobber is truly touched by Larry's good will. It's Christmas Eve, and Larry is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus with a plate of cookies. And I've come to ... step on your chickens! And I don't have nickels, but please At last the one who brings presents for a cucumber like me, a good cucumber like me! The song is based Larry waiting for Santa so he can give him his plate of cookies. I'm a viking! Narrator: "Once again, it is not Santa who has come to Larry's door, but Christmas! Isn't that my belt? 1996. (Bob chases Scallion #1 and Pa Grape out the door), The Peach: Did you claim that? The Announcer: Larry is surprised to be greeted not by Santa, but crafty bankrobber! Eat one of these my robbing friend. So stand back, step aside you silly pickle And let me in. Bankrobber: (simultaneously) I'm a robber! VeggieTales was co-created by Phil Vischer and Mike Nawrocki.

Women's Special Occasion Dresses, Danny Devito Height In Cm, Btob Company, How To Pronounce Earthquake, Bigbang 2020, Kareem's Falafel Menu, Luton Town Table 2019, Can I Use A Pumice Stone On My Body, 24petwatch Microchip Lookup, Bring It On Full Movie Streaming,