I saw certain episodes of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan and liked her work. A year later, in 2014, another young couple was … "I travelled a bit and ate a lot of food. Famous Role: Abhinav Tarneja ‘12/24 Karol... Actress Palak Tiwari Wiki, Personal Profile, Images In January, Param publicly accepted that they thought of converting this friendship into love. All rights reserved. Harshita and I continue to be friends”. They do whatever I do onscreen.

He says hesitantly, "We are close but I don't like to talk about it (our relationship).

Param Singh & Harshita Gaur Answer Fan Questions From Twitter | Excluisve Check out The Video To Know More!!

Yes, I did some action scenes, mastered the segway and smoked up a chillum, which was tough." Harshita Gaur With Boyfriend Param Singh Recently they shared the news of their breakup. Eventually, the reel life couple turned into real life couple. If makers are casting on the basis of followers it is sad.". “Initially, we were just good friends. His earlier show had him as a chauvinistic mechanical engineering genius driven by ambition and tormented by a broken home.

He further adds, "Social media can be used to publicise your show or product and at times, yourself. It all depends on your product whether it will do good or not," he says. I don't think it matters to anyone about whom I date in my life. By: ABP News Web Desk | 17 May 2017 11:26 PM (IST), ‘Bigg Boss 14’: Salman Khan To Introduce Kavita Kaushik And Naina Singh As WILD CARD Contestants In ‘Weekend Ka Vaar’, VIDEO | Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Finally Get Hitched; Watch The Lovebirds taking PHERAS, ‘Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar’: Salman Khan Reveals Jaan Kumar Sanu’s ‘True Colours’ To Nikki Tamboli; Latter Calls Him ‘Dhokebaaz’, Karanvir Bohra Recalls His First Meeting With Mom-To-Be Teejay Sidhu; Reveals Her Due Date. This news is surely going to shock their fans! So, I was sanguine about it doing well."

Famous Role: To be updated soon Was the admission done to end the speculations?

The scene where he makes his entry smoking the chillum was a real hoot.

Recently, in an interview Param confirmed the news and said that he and Harshita are friends and nothing more than that.

The two had been rumouredly dating since a long time now.

ABP News uses cookie on this website to ensure a better User Experience, beautiful functionalities and to measure visitor behavior in order to improve the content. Param Singh and Harshita Gaur of Sadda Haq fame are a couple, Niti Taylor and Bengali actress Ritabhari recreate Paro and Chandramukhi's look from Devdas - view pics, Niti Taylor and Param Singh's Ghulaam to go off air this month, Ekta Kaul's part scrapped, Post Niti Taylor's exit, Ekta Kaul to be the new heroine in Ghulaam. When we told him that SanDhir fans are over the moon with the news, he said, "I cannot comment. Param says that doing real subjects is not a conscious decision. Ghulaam is not 100% real.

NEW DELHI: Param Singh and Harshita Gaur have separated. The show has been shot differently and looks fresh. She is a nice gal. Full name: Palak Tiwari Param who is only on Twitter and does not have a Facebook or Instagram page is a popular star online and compliments are pouring in for Rangeela. "It is not difficult. It is a joint effort. Param and Harshita rose to popularity with their on screen jodi as Ranbir and Sanyukta Sadda Haq (Channel V). © 2020.Copyright & All rights reserved By Tellydhmaal.com. . He said “Harshita is my close friend so at times I would get jealous. TV actor Neil Bhatt Wiki (Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin actor) Personal Profile, Photos If online fans made an actor hit or flop those with over one million followers would never go through a bad phase. Param Singh is currently impressing the fans with his role as Rangeela in Life OK’s Ghulaam.

How To Pronounce Parachute, I Wanna Go Home, I Wanna Go Home Lyrics, Barney Theme Song Backwards, Pokemon Sword Route 7, Execution Witness Stories, Tyranny 2, Bearskin Hat Weight, Does Hazel Die In The Fault In Our Stars, Maury Sterling Height, Batti Gul Meter Chalu Available On, On The Way Home Jill Murphy Activities, Why Is Marbling Important In Meat, Haechan Zodiac, Where Was Waiting Filmed, Galarian Darmanitan Moveset, Parth Erica Instagram, Harry Jarvis Piano, Catherine Curtin Age, I Love You Too Much Lucky Daye, It Ain't Half Hot Mum Racist Quotes,