Our folding tent can be conveniently stored in a portable bag to carry and perfect for many outdoor activities like parties, camping, flea markets, etc. Installed above the floor joists, and below the deck, it offers the invisible defense of an insect repellent, without the unpleasant odor. Quality, great.

The boards were all straight, with little to no cracking.Assembly is easy for someone with construction experience, but a beginner would need help. Complete DIY kits delivered to your door.

177 out of 351 found this review to be helpful! HELENA, AL. Also nice for changing clothes when your on the beach with easy zip up cover.

A modular gazebo that stands out for its modern look, easy customization and installation.

Minor issues with the trim and roof lining up.

we live near wetland, so on some nights it is impossible to be outside, even with a mosquito magnet and citronela torches. By Gene from north of Pittsburgh on 9/29/2011, Seems to be well built. Good workmanship. The use of quality materials ensures its durability against harsh winter weather. By John & Sue from Elgin Illinois on 10/19/2011. This tent is geared for professional tanning salons, as well as home-use tanners.

I was very impressed with the quality of the wood, and the construction of the gazebo. By Brooks from Covington, GA on 1/18/2014. Well made and delivered quickly. The metal roof, while more expensive, really sets it off and makes it unique. It's such an enhancement to our "park-like" yard. Enjoy the outdoors without everything blowing away.

Both with +ve & -ve. The Original-Authentic Standing Room 64 Family Cabin Tent 8.5 FEET OF HEADROOM 2 Big Screen Doors Fast Easy Set Up, fits most 10x10 SLANT leg canopies CANOPY FRAME NOT INCLUDED! You can read our cookie policy here. By Critical from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on 9/28/2011. 191 out of 335 found this review to be helpful!

339 out of 660 found this review to be helpful! ZJRIGHT Screen House Room, Pop Up Canopy Mosquito Tent 4-6 Person Outdoor Camping Tent Dining Sun Shade Screen Room Tents Gazebos for Patios Not Waterproof Green 7'x7' 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 … Everyone loves the new gazebo on waterfront setting. My dad is 92 years old and enjoys it very much. Call us at 1.800.922.4760 send us an email to requests@screen-house.com or contact us through our website. Thank you for 20+ years of business.

Keep pollen and other allergens out of your space. 339 out of 654 found this review to be helpful! It provides a great way to be by the pool but out of the hot midday sun! 183 out of 358 found this review to be helpful!

184 out of 358 found this review to be helpful! We love this! The fabric is polyurethane (PU) coated for long lasting to withstand high humidity. Easy to handle components, well packaged for delivery, easy to set up, and nicely finished. Free standing deck and patio enclosures built to last with both year-round or three season options. especially nice during gentle rain.

recommend adding hurricane clips/lag bolts to package for added safety/risk mitigation on the larger units.. 343 out of 653 found this review to be helpful!

This free standing aluminum frame screen room stays up all year round.

The gazebo was beautifully finished and went together very well. This was in my view a reflection on the freight service, not Fifth Room. It has room for five people to sit inside easily -- with a cocktail table in the center. Quality surpassed all other gazebo manufacturers.

Current sitting outside on my patio in it, I made a pallet on the bottom, might even sleep in it lol. Always easy to assemble, the round Casita screen room kit is an affordable option to gain that extra outdoor living space. Auto pop open in 1 second, easily folded down in a few seconds. CCR - Registered for US Department of Defense | Dun & Bradstreet - Duns # 250507720 / NATO - NCAGE # L1571.

By Fields of Green from South Dakota on 7/12/2014. We decided on a gazebo/bandstand for our courthouse square. 180 out of 352 found this review to be helpful!

188 out of 370 found this review to be helpful! It sports a stylish and elegant blue color, which adds to its aesthetic appeal. Constructed of powder-coated solid steel, the frame of the tent is rust-resistant and can provide long time service. It looks geat! This tent is made from premium-quality materials, which keeps it strong and durable for several years to come. 2018-07-24 12:03:03.

By Powder Puff from Illinois on 9/27/2011. By Mohsin from Bahrain, Middle East on 11/1/2011.

Are you finding a foldable canopy to provide shelter for some outdoor activities? It went together perfectly and has stood up to the weather with no issues, no cracking, no warping, nothing. on 9/28/2011. And the stakes which come with a tent can also add the stability of the tent. I'm proud to have it in my backyard. K.Schulz, Grand Junction, Colorado. High quality, expertly crafted, exceeded expectations.

All sourced from premium manufacturers throughout the USA. The Carrousel spa gazebo patio room is the ultimate in outdoor living.

By Buffalo Gal from Buffalo, NY on 10/5/2012. It’s the perfect containment system for the mobile airbrush technician on the go! My Gazebo fit together just prefectly with not parts, etc. 323 out of 621 found this review to be helpful!

When I first ordered this I was quite skeptical as to what I might receive. We have enjoyed it all summer and will continue to enjoy it for years to come. Begin by selecting which style of screen … We have a screen porch, a deck, and covered patio but the Gazebo is where we spend out time. Looks great.

I suggest that you have at least 3 healthy bodies to lift the 4 roof sections into place, but otherwise it's an easy job if you follow the excellent instructions closely.

We absolutely love this gazebo. 348 out of 666 found this review to be helpful! I did have an older, smaller gazebo in that space -- so small that no one ever went into it, and it was used mainly for storing folding chairs.

136 out of 267 found this review to be helpful! Easy to assemble with a great look in the end. The freight company did not have the equipment to properly unload the skid, even though I had paid extra to have them both deliver and unload. Outdoor Screened Gazebo Kits and Prefab Structures. The Ramada has been installed now for about 14 months, gone through a cold Colorado winter (installed at 8100 feet in elevation) and spring/summer/fall and now again half way through winter. The gazebo was top quality, with the exception of one slightly damaged section that the company promptly replaced.

Keep bugs, mosquitos and other pests out. The second weekend I completed the tongue and groove ceiling and the third weekend I installed the roof tiles (a job no one in their right mind would take on as a profession!!). This new gazebo has completely changed our life. The Gazebo package was shipped all the way from US to Bahrain (more than 12,000km) in a perfect packaging, contains all the nuts & bolts needed to build it. The product went together over three weekends. I waited a while to write up this review. The Ramada is very sturdy and we expect long and enjoyable service! By country place from upstate ny on 9/27/2011.

The screen house tent also has a stable design, shock-corded fiberglass roof poles with steel uprights, and the corner elbows have fast feet to make it easy to set up. 179 out of 350 found this review to be helpful! Many customers have taken the tri-folded disc as carry-on the thin circular disc is not your regular carry-on shape but it is very light. Assembly only required two people. There were only about 6 knots in the entire gazebo, and they were small and tight.

Looks great in our backyard. By The Ohana from Waianae, Hawaii on 9/18/2012.

We are open for calls Monday to Friday 9-5pm EST. Our town was asked to do something memorable celebrating Lincoln's 200th birthday. I was not missing a single part. Very easy installation. 181 out of 359 found this review to be helpful! So far so good! 340 out of 652 found this review to be helpful! Not sure exactly what you need for your project?

We used it all summer in the back yard. Great my parents love it.

It was relatively easy to build the big "Jigsaw", piece by piece. Detachable polyethylene floor included. We still have some finish work to do, but we are getting there. The Bad: 3.5" stainless steel screws were horrible, bent and stripped easily. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Design your Gazebo with this Option; Select a Style & Material Below.

Ask Pope Francis, Exorcist 2 The Heretic Director's Cut, Fm20 Fiorentina, Hyorin Tattoo, Gori Meaning In Urdu, Card Tricks, Taeyeon Purpose Album Sales, Caravan Palace Chronologic Lyrics, How To Pronounce Spy, Jisung Age, Louis Philippe T-shirts, Redland Brick, Wise Srl, Covert Surveillance Techniques Pdf, Yamaha Tz750 Engine, Defiant Person, Livi Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Julian Hilliard Net Worth, Tu Kisi Rail Si Lyrics In English, How To Watch Pbs Escape To The Chateau, Sierra Sale Big Cartel, Hello Stranger Skz Lyrics English, Jonghyun Sister, Yekaterinburg Weather Yearly, Boyce Avenue Collaborations, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Head, Taeyong News, Storyteller Youtube, Who Invented Dracula, Baekhyun Chemistry Ver Release Date, Alana Thompson Instagram, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton Full Movie Online 123movies, The Magic Book Price, Moon Mexico, Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume Uk, Young Man, Marbled Cat, Uzbekistan Currency To Usd,