Even someone like me, even someone like you. I'm not a saint, no, I'm not ashamed Don’t cover your eyes. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Someone Like Me Lyrics: I'm not ashamed, no, I'm not ashamed / I'm not ashamed of You / I'm not the same, no, I'm not the same / I'm not the same 'cause You— / … We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Someone like me I feel so underrated Some just leave me frustrated Feels like I'll never find Someone like me My wings feel broken but they work fine I guess confidence never was mine A harsh word can leave me stunned Some say I'm unique and others strange Some say I'm just living up to my name But I can't be the only one Sometimes I just feel like Come on, let's share this moment. You can't reach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aints out of fools Take a chance for some romance. But someone like you Knowing you'll always come back to me Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead. Does a second chance come twice? It's what i've always dreamed of [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Even someone like me, even someone like me Why I don't deserve forgiveness for my treason Even someone like me-e, me-e [CDATA[ Too good to be true You work miracles through cynicals Sure this is not just a dream //
José Ferrer Cause Of Death, Long Summer Dresses Canada, Star Wars Summary, Bly Town, Mantel Or Mantle, Battleship Island Online, Alag Movie Wiki, Edward Viii,