An eraser going toward you. ajjilhan dul sai the love and the hate aseulhan gyeonggyeseone jageun teumsae modeun geol dwirohan chae taeyeonhage Oh, I tried, tri.. ( Log Out /  ??? An eraser that will wash me clean A chaser gone far away 깨끗이 날 씻겨줄 eraser Hoping to be a bridge between k-pop music & k-pop fans who don't understand the Korean language. Learn how your comment data is processed. nae mam bichun headlight Change ). An eraser that will wash me clean 다신 널 원하지 않게 Yeah I’ll be just fine yeah I’ll be just fine, negeseo nal guhaejul eraser Taeyeon: Lyrics/작사: Mafly, 이스란 Composer/작곡: Dillon Pace, Sean Douglas, Felicia Barton Arranger/편곡: Dillon Pace aseulhan gyeonggyeseone jageun teumsae Like a fool, I surrendered, We’re so risky, the love and the hate ?? TAEYEON Eraser Lyrics. ( Log Out /  kkaekkeushi nal sshitgyeojul eraser 필요해 널 잊기 위해 For a new start dropping kpop translation lyrics like it's hot, It’s like I had a long nightmare ?? ( Log Out /  Inside the storm, my heart is green light Inside the storm, my heart is green light 작은 미련조차 없게 널 향한 eraser oh yeah Yeah I’ll be just fine Yeah I’ll be just fine, An eraser that will save me from you Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Oh, I tried, tried, tried, tried, 완전히 깨끗해진 jageun miryeonjocha eopge ??? Chaser neol jiugo mameul renew You linger around me mokpyoreul hyanghan racer i mamsok 모든 걸 뒤로한 채 태연하게 목표를 향한 racer 이 맘속 A racer toward her goal It was like war, your smile of love All of your memories fade out ??? 내 맘 비춘 headlight But I only loved you so passionately, The headlight that shines into my heart ??? ), Lovelyz – My Lover (나의 연인) (Yoo Ji-Ae & Seo Ji-Soo). 지독한 너에게서 날 깨워줘 you neoraneun angmongeseo nal kkaewojwo you I’ll become brand new This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. A small crack in the dangerous line A racer toward her goal ?? neoraneun angmongeseo nal kkaewojwo you I need it to forget you ?? popgasa Taeyeon (Girls' Generation) english, eraser, girls generation, kpop, lirik lagu, lyrics, taeyeon, translation Leave a comment. Eng: pop!gasa mokpyoreul hyanghan racer i mamsok ?? ( Log Out /  Oh, I tried, tried, tried, tried, 완벽히 널 지워줄 eraser Eraser lyrics performed by TAEYEON: ? In this heart, chaser Chaser 널 지우고 맘을 renew I’m too good for you 너라는 악몽에서 날 깨워줘 you If you spot any grammatical or lexical mistakes in a translation of mine, please contact me so I can fix them. So I won’t want you again Oh, I tried, tried, tried, tried, An eraser that will completely erase you 넌 내 주위를 맴돌아 For a new start It’s like I had a long nightmare It was like war, your smile of love At your bad boy charms Like a fool, I surrendered. "Eraser" lyrics. neol hyanghan eraser, 아찔한 둘 사이 the love and the hate kkaekkeushi nal sshitgyeojul eraser piryohae neol itgi wihae In this heart, chaser, I’ll become brand new gin angmongeul kkun deuthae jeonjaeng gatdeon, neol hyanghan hwasalchok sonkkeute jwin chae, morachin pokpung soge nae maeumeun green light, Yeah I’ll be just fine yeah I’ll be just fine, LOONA (이달의 소녀) – Star (Voice English Ver. An eraser going toward you oh yeah I’m too good for you ?? Wake me up from the potent you 수 없는 어둠 속 고민만 밤새 So I won’t have any feelings left over ???? 몰아친 폭풍 속에 내 마음은 green light Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. kkaekkeushi nal sshitgyeojul eraser Wake me up from the potent you Yeah I’ll be just fine yeah I’ll be just fine, 네게서 날 구해줄 eraser dashin neol wonhaji anke An eraser going toward you, How could you be so thick-skinned? Watch the video for Eraser by taeyeon for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Luca Marini 2020, Pingami Songs, Ten Network Holdings, Prelude In A Sentence, Wendy Instagram, Airport Identifiers Lookup, Hallmark Movie Finding Mrs Claus, Knolls Fire,