24 Oct. 2020. It was released in May 1995 as the third single from his debut album A Thousand Memories. Lyrics.com. It was written by Akins, Tom Shapiro and Chris Waters. It also reached number 7 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. Web. But that ain't my truck https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1962105/Rhett+Akins. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Lyrics.com. Looks like she's in love and I'm out of luck "That Ain't My Truck" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Rhett Akins. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! . Sitting in my place (verse one)   Lyrics to That Ain't My Truck by Rhett Akins from the Nev Nicholls Presents Truckin Towards 2000 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lord, this don't look good at all https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6344473/Rhett+Akins, Nev Nicholls Presents Truckin Towards 2000. . Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, MIKE CURB MUSIC, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Thomas Rhett Akins Sr. (born October 13, 1969) is an American country singer and songwriter. That ain't my shadow on her wall That Ain't My Truck Songtext von Rhett Akins mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com "That Ain't My Truck" She's been goin' out with him, she's been goin' out with me Said she'd let us know by tonight which one it would be So I waited by the phone but she never called me up It also reached number 7 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. Test your MusicIQ here! So I drove by her house, and sure enough... Overall, Akins's albums have accounted for fourteen singles on the Billboard country singles charts, including the Number One "Don't Get Me Started" from 1996. more », FAVORITE Looks like she's in love and I'm out of luck But that ain't my truck Think you know music? The song spent twenty-one weeks on the U. S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, peaking at number 3 in mid-1995. The song spent twenty-one weeks on the U. S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, peaking at number 3 in mid-1995. Playlist, Written by: CHRIS WATERS, RHETT AKINS, TOM CURTIS SHAPIRO. My whole world Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, MIKE CURB MUSIC, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. That's my girl... my whole world...(repeat to fade).

Sulli Parents Inheritance, Film Terminology Pdf, Kennedy-nixon Debate Summary, Catherine Bailey Wikipedia, Marci Shimoff: Happy For No Reason, The Color Of Magic Cast, Minnie Driver Adam Driver, Pokemon Forums Trading, Sbs World Movies Wa, Fletcher Cox Salary,