". By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Tiny has a strong early-mid game with his insane burst from his QW combo, has high base damage and has AN INSANE late game. Be the first to submit a counter tip! Get fucked you stupid fish, Just tried this, doesnt work. Slark still gets an agility bonus. Due to the current meta hard carry Tiny often easy to get counter and get outranged by most range carry in late game. Enemies that attack Tiny from within 300 units have a chance of being stunned for 1.2 seconds. So what happens when he sells one? Be the first to submit a counter tip! ... and that DotA 2 would have a proper system to introduce new players to the game.None of this has happened yet. The mechanics should be the same as with silncer's int steal. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Causes damage to bounce back on Tiny's attackers. For Dota 2 on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Counters to Tiny Trolling? Toss does more damage as Tiny's size increases. A normal carry should be able to hunt him down. Three hitting towers is no joke. Silencing tiny is a great way to disable him. You cant even TP out of his bullshit as a support anymore. The problem is, IMO, Tiny is pretty damn hard to counter. He has no base agility. I guess maybe the idea is to try counter Io not tiny. OGA Dota PIT S3: EU CIS; China Pro Cup S1; Hari Merdeka Hari Malaysia 2020; Ongoing . I have been excited to see Slark being played again and somehow completely forgot how much I absolutely hated playing support versus him. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meH9uKpQfzM, Bait a teleport with 1 hero (preferably a carry) (farm a lane away from a tower to bait them easily). And his talent tree speaks for itself that he not fit in hard carry role. Thanks for the infromation. Upcoming . Theres nothing to steal. ESL Premiership '20 Autumn; Oceanic Esports League S2; Sazka eLEAGUE Summer '20 I don't play anymore but I still watch a lot of Dota. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5 years ago. Filtr: Tento týden Tento měsíc Poslední 3 měsíce Posledních 6 měsíců Posledních 12 měsíců ──────── Ranked Season 4 Ranked Season 3 Ranked Season 2 Ranked Season 1 ──────── Patch 7.26 Patch 7.25 Patch 7.24 Patch 7.23 Patch 7.22 Patch 7.21 Tiny cant go below 0 agility, but if he has any agility from items it will be reduced. 1,020. what if tiny backpacks it before he dies? No way that makes sense to have. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients, which was a community-created mod for Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Tiny's avalanche can be devastating, to avoid the damage, run straight towards the avalanche, an avalanche has a gap between the stone giant and avalanche. Thats actually really good advice. Force is now a must have vs Slark. Bombards an area with rocks, stunning and damaging enemy land units. (for example if tiny has slippers but dies to slark twice, he will only have 1 agility instead of 3) I am happy with your outlook on slark though. TINY STONE KILLER | Dota2 HightLight 1440p - Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Valve. Well at least you can run away from rupture now, You can plant a tree and break his tether. Just tried this, doesnt work. Damn. In team fights, Tiny has to meander because of his cooldown times. I've been noticing for a while now that the Tiny-Wisp combo is destroying both PUB games and Pro games. Cookies help us deliver our Services. (for example if tiny has slippers but dies to slark twice, he will only have 1 agility instead of 3). Increases Toss damage and improves movement speed. Tiny's attack speed is rediculously slow. Slark leashes onto you, you place a tree between you and him and the leash immediately cuts. No tips found. I am happy with your outlook on slark though. If the tossed unit is an enemy, it will take an extra 20% damage. Source: http://dotabuff.com/matches/544914743, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Instead tiny relies on his avalanche - toss combo. dewarding and counterinitiating quickly by sticking, it's not exactly a counter but it is what you have to do to keep in the game. Tips. Rush in wall + Vacuum. Or if there's a lot of you around, glimpse the wisp back and farm the tiny :). Grabs a random unit in a 275 radius around Tiny, friend or enemy, and launches it at the target unit to deal damage where they land. How to counter Tiny as Bounty Hunter. Learn how to counter and when to pick Tiny from our list of counters and matchups updated for the current meta. Sell agi to buy more agi.

Shine On Harvest Moon Chords Ukulele, American Girl Quizzes, Kate Miller Tj Miller Instagram, Arch Of Titus Menorah, Early Man History, Coroner Season 1 Episode 8 Cast, Red Velvet Net Worth, Franken Stadt,