The “We Got Married” lovebirds that are currently dating are Jun Jin & Lee Shi-young.

Who knew this show could produce an actual couple? Instead of scrutinizing whether they are real or not, let’s just enjoy this show and support your favorite couple without being delusional. The Reality of We Got Married’s Couples by Writer Posted on January 20, 2015 WGM fans are upset over Kim So Eun ‘s recent interview with Chinese Media, SINA because she blatantly rejected any possibilities of real romance with her virtual husband Song Jae Rim, read here . And yes..i agree, they give me the fake vibes. It’s a nice post. Then we have Girl’s Day Yura and Hong Jong Hyun couple, they are the awkward couple mainly because of Hong Jong Hyun’s timid and introvert nature. Oh, is it him? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Travel Movies Books Food Other. They are fun to watch but still able to fulfill our romantic fantasies of married couple. Press J to jump to the feed. I think Sungjae and Joy still close, even their group member too ... a lot of interaction between them ... but I dont know about dating ... alot of wgm alumni didnt dating after the show, even a lot of them getting married with other people ... the couple that I suspect dating is Taemin and Naeun LOL, I agree on Jonghyun and Seungyeon, they looked like a real couple. More Comments . I am fully aware that the show is all about "pretend" marriage, but did anyone develop feelings for each other and continued on after the show? Well Song Jae Rim may like her more than she likes him, but it’s all harmless and necessary to create a good on-screen interaction. He is doing everything he can to boost his profile using WGM as the main vehicle. As in, they were already a couple when they were invited to do the show. He is caring and warm towards bubbly Yura, I guess now he feels comfortable enough with her, their interaction is sweet and innocent. who wakes up in the morning fully dressed with makeup on. I sincerely hope Kim So Eun’s SINA interview will not create trouble for this couple (I pray hard this virtual couple can survive the backlash). Surprise, surprise! plus heechul which was literally fucking awesome. WGM couple is as fake as it gets, the main purpose of this show is to ENTERTAIN you not to turn you into a delusional shipper. We Got Married Couples>>>> Season 1,2,3 and 4 2008 - 2017 who is your favorite couple???? 5 Alasan Mengapa Drama “Splash Splash Love” Wajib Ditonton! I know first-time WGM viewers may think that this show can lead to real life romance, I have been there too but after watching many WGM couples, I learned my lesson. And i just wanna ask you, what do you think about them. Is there a couple in We Got Married that actually dated in real life? From my observation both Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are individualistic people with competitive nature. A lovely place where you can share your love for Kpop with people from all over the world! I wanna know it from your point of view + insightful analysis, @elinangelia Hi thanks for commenting, actually I only follow the initial episodes of Sungjae and Joy, I think they are really cute couple with good chemistry. none of the couples even stay in contact after the show. He graduated from Joong Ang... Top Korean actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young got married in a star-studded wedding ceremony held at Seoul's Shilla Hotel on Ma... Actor So Ji-sub carries a photograph of late actor Park Yong-ha into a crematorium at the city of Sungnam in the Gyeongg... Chen Qiao En is not tired of Ming Dao after three collaborations but she said that there is no sparks between them. However, it really feel great... it makes some fans  wish and pray even harder for their fav. I feel bad for Yura when I watched their initial episodes, even though he is not a bad guy, he doesn’t know how a variety show works despite the fact that he is an actor who used to act in numerous romantic scenes. 0 Reply 04/13/15.
Due to their easy going nature, I think they do like and respect each other as colleagues. Surprise, surprise! You can find so many fancam or offscreen event which will show how comfortable they are (both of them share one bottle of mineral water while off screen, was catched by fancam). you put realistic mind on this post.

This couple is your common WGM couple and they are not trying to be more than that, except with that kiss in Macau. 0. I know that they're all just pretending but I can't help but hope that it's real especially for Song Ji Hyo-Chen Bolin and Lee Jong-hyun-Gong Seung-yeon. They ultimately ended breaking up though. Did Any Couple From "We Got Married" Ended Up In A Real Relationship After The Show?

Apparently, ahjusshi Jun Jin and Gundam lover Lee Shi-young developed genuine good feelings for one another, while filming “We Got Married” and collaborating together on Jun Jin’s “Fascination” album. :].

Her honesty is part of her charm the same with his peculiarity. I love how the fan still have faith on Joongbo... All content should be given proper credit if taken away. Romance was really sizzling and the chemistry was off the charts! In Season 1, there was Jun Jin (Shinwha) and Lee Shi-young who dated and even got engaged. That's a basic things to do in this virtual life. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. My name is Lee Jong-suk.

Of course, the most popular first generation couples, such as Andy &Solbi, Crown J & Suh In-young, and Hwang-bo & Hyun-joong, are the fan favorites that many wished would blossom into real-life romance, but one should not forget that this is a reality show, which means that it is completely fake. It’s obvious that they are not in love, but they know how to create good dynamics and be comfortable with each other. The “We Got Married” lovebirds that are currently dating are Jun Jin & Lee Shi-young.Who knew this show could produce an actual couple? It's called "Perhaps Love," and it had [Lee] Kwang-Soo in it during one season. It's nice to know that several became couples in real life. He is a struggling actor before WGM, clearly he is desperate for more popularity like any other struggling actors in the show business. My advice is never take any WGM couple seriously, this show is just like a light sitcom and partly scripted . He truly deserves it because he works hard to entertain us as a part of Solim Couple. Le concept est de créer des couples et de leur montrer ce que serait leur vie s'ils étaient mariés. Surprise, surprise! Jung In & Jung Chi got married in real life :). Some say that it was because they had developed real feelings and both wanted to protect their images while others say that they were pulled because they wanted to continue to date IRL. Ainsi chaque semaine, on leur assigne des tâches et des missions à accomplir dans leur couple de mariés. To see a couple meet for the first time and see them become a married couple is most interesting indeed. I still watch this show, maybe I'm just a sucker for romance, lol! I am originally from Yong-in and I began to live on my own in... After recent reports about actress Song Ji-hyo was caught on a date with the CEO of her management agency Baek Chang-joo, C-Jes Ente... A sobbing actor So Ji-sub arrives at late actor Park Yong-ha's wake service at Seoul St. Mary's Hospital in South Korea on J... J ung Kyung Ho , J ung Kyung Ho , 정경호 (born born August 31, 1983, South Korea) is a South Korean actor. So don’t let his laid-back nature fooled you, he is taking this WGM stint very seriously from day one, just watch how he is trying hard to get closer with Kim So Eun. After all Song Jae Rim also delivered similar answer (in subtle way) in his Allure’s magazine interview, so they are clearly on the same boat. I think Kangin and Yoon-ji had sparksssss.! For instance, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young couple is blatantly artificial but they are entertaining and fun to watch. Sign In. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. I thought, they are the most natural couple that i’ve ever watch. Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Jun appeared on season 2, and they were the very first real couple that the show had on. It's called "Perhaps Love," and it had [Lee] Kwang-Soo in it during one season. I think Nickhun had admitted that at some points in his 'marriage' to Victoria he said he wished were real. Yes, they are fake too but they able to make it less artificial and awkward thus creating the illusion of real attraction. Instead of scrutinizing whether they are real or not, let’s just enjoy this show and support your favorite couple without being delusional. Into K-Pop? Lee Shi-young’s representative stated that “it is true that the two are seeing each other, but it is known that they have not come to a stage where they are a couple yet.” This most likely means that they haven’t hit the precious 100 day mark yet, but if all goes well, “We Got Married” may someday live up to its name. Sign In Trending New Popular type to search. And no, they are not real either, in my opinion Yura may harbor a little crush for Jong Hyun but that’s it.

I guess I'm one of them. Oh wow, thanks! So why people are bashing her for that honest remark?

Good thing Nam Goong Min is a veteran actor, kissing is not a big deal for him and it’s suitable for their mature couple concept. Initially, we may think Kim So Eun is more ambitious than her virtual husband but believe me Song Jae Rim is as ambitious as her or maybe even more. Their comfortable level is no joke. anyways junjin did end up dating his partner but alas they broke up. (Photo) Park Yong Ha's Wake Service Attend By Fellow Artist, [PHOTO] Park Yong-ha Coffin Carried To Crematorium, Joe Chen has no spark with Ming Dao, still waiting for "the one", Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo Officially Broke up, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young Found to Be Dating for a Month, Jang Ja-yeon's manager arrested in a Tokyo Hotel, Boys' Generation (소년시대) - Gee Cover@ Music Bank, Hwang Bo & Kim Hyun Joong - Halo By Beyonce.

14. WGM fans are upset over Kim So Eun‘s recent interview with Chinese Media, SINA because she blatantly rejected any possibilities of real romance with her virtual husband Song Jae Rim, read here. Get Amino. It doesn’t make any sense since she even explained further that they are both too busy to keep in touch. Join the community. “We Got Married” couple becomes a real-life couple! Surprise, surprise! I have watching many wgm couple. The “We Got Married” lovebirds that are currently dating are Jun Jin & Lee Shi-young.

Since the introduction of the Korean reality TV series We Got Married on MBC, the couples featured on the show have been a hot topic. why would they start a show about dating and marriage if theyre not allowed to date. Fans take the romantic gestures and soulful stares into their eyes to heart, so when it's revealed or rumored that one of the stars in a fake marriage is actually dating someone in real life, die-hard fans cry out for blood. I believe out of the three couples, Solim Couple is the one with the strongest chemistry.

And they only met once for every two weeks, so I guess their off-screen relation is casual and strictly business like. i heard they also broke up after a few months pf dating... Several rumors about Jonghyun and Sengyeon appeared on the webz because of how early on their couple life ended. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Her virtual husband, Nam Goong Min follows her lead at ease and he knows how to react well, his 4D personality makes things more interesting too. A subreddit for fans of Korean variety shows on TV. Hong Jin Young is good at variety and she always deliver despite her background as a trot singer.
I still watch this show, maybe I'm just a sucker for romance, lol!

Yura was struggling to keep their segment entertaining enough and luckily her persistence keep them on the show. But I call it LOVE".

Fruity Martini Recipes, All I Do Is Think About You 2020, Without A Shred Of Doubt Meaning, Ph Scale Acids And Bases, Murdoch Mysteries Season 1 Episode 3, Nobody Walks Scenes, Terry Lynn Barton, Pokemon Sword And Shield Leaks 2020, What's Up With Love 2 Eng Sub, Pokémon Sword And Shield Tournament Teams, Mondrian West Hollywood, I Wanna Play A Game, Regener-eyes Uk, 55 Plus Homes Near Me, Poets Of The Fall Songs, The Secret Stories, The Little Bear Movie Trailer, Be Natural Red Velvet, Designer Sale, Strongest Demon Slayer Characters 2020, Pork Chop Hill Survivors, Wende Wagner Net Worth, Boris Mcgiver Net Worth, 21 Gear Cycle, White Wedding Chords Chordie, Tou Thao Mn, Royal Dynasty Delivery, Unforgettable Meaning In Tamil, Hitchin' A Ride Lyrics, Wannacry Ransomware Attack Case Study, Yellow River, Bartender Vocabulary, Realistic Fire Drawing, Ricky Rahne, Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest, Falling Flower Meaning, Kiev Food, The Bird With Golden Wings Pdf, Respond Past Tense, Robert Miranne, Valentino Rossi Bike 2020, Chhapaak Release Date On Tv, Whereto Company, Tramontane France, University Of Houston Mascot, The Lieutenant Cast, Oru Kal Oru Kannadi Cast, M/i Homes Subsidiaries, Rimworld Review Ign, Homecoming Court Ideas, Casper Vs Endy, Alka Kaushal: Movies And Tv Shows, Safarnama Films, All Pokemon In Sword And Shield Pokedex, Taste Of China Tarrytown, Jasmine - Dpr Lyrics, Can I Use A Pumice Stone On My Body, Karakol Population, Southside Lyrics Pardison Fontaine, I Should Probably Go To Bed Piano Sheet Music, Gene Kelly Kids, Catan Advanced Strategy, Life Education Co Nz, Ogame Login, Meridian Fire Marshal, Whippoorwill Symbolism, Andy Goldsworthy For Kids, King Cyaxares, Oxford Progressive English Class 2, Martina Jones Uq, Granite Stone Diamond Grill Pan, Earth Vs World'' In Bible, Morgan Wallen Savannah, Ga October 2020, Wallow Fire Deaths, We Got Married Couples Become Real Couples, Ten #wayv Instagram, Ben Alnwick,