4 Easily browse through english vocabulary, listen the sentences or copy them. My wife wore designer jewellery on my birthday party. He wore a jacket with a T-shirt underneath. It's difficult to see wore in a sentence .

She wore exquisite traditional jewellery. She wore elegant dresses so that she impress others. They can be positive or negative. Louise became light-hearted and mirthful; her companion, though less abandoned to the mood of the moment, Winter drew on, and, one day, her little boy came in shivering with cold and asked if he could not have a fur cap, as his straw hat was very cold and none of the boys at school, Just before he died I bought him a fur cap: he only, In spite of the cold, she had had her hair dressed with silver wheat and blue flowers, and. I wore black band as a mark of protest. She wore such thin clothes that she might well catch a cold. This website focus on english words and example sentences, so everyone can learn how to use them.

Correct: She always cooks pizza.

Placement of adverbs in a sentence In English, we never put an adverb between a verb and the object. Jawaharlal Nehru always wore a rose bud on his achakan. 2.

Wore example sentences, listen the pronunciation, easily copy & paste. Bush wore a bemused look and greeted Jordan after her remarks. He wore a mask so that no one should recognize him. Throughout the day he was in a state of charming gayety, and contrary to his usual custom, having made a second toilet for dinner. He wore a big turban and lose-fitting clothes.

; She wore a sober, well-cut gown and her few ornaments were of the choicest kind. Learn the definition of wore and how to use it in a sentence. The clothes you wore for the formal meeting were ridiculous.

Learn about the order of nouns, verbs and other sentence components in declarative sentences with Lingolia’a simple grammar rules. I wore sunglasses to protect my eyes from the sun. Declarative sentences make a statement or state a fact. He wore a big turban and loose-fitting clothes.

Many other languages use inflection, a change in the form of words, to show how the parts of a sentence function. He wore a mask so that no one could recognize him. She wore traditional Indian sarees with beautiful hand embroideries. Apafi wore an affable air; but it was the affability of princely condescension. And she understood in that instant that the look his face, Even when it did not rain the air was so laden with moisture that the very clothes you, Harry saw he was a sinister looking fellow, and that he, Though his clothes were unbrushed and his boots were unpolished, he, She was walking with ease, he noticed at once, and she. 34 sentence examples: 1. He wore a coat of coarse cloth.

In the following sentences, the sentence stress is indicated in bold case. As the trial wore on, the personal animosity became palpable. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Learn the definition of the word "wore" and how to use wore in a sentence. Adverbs can be placed in three places in a sentence. My wife wore designer jewellery on my birthday party.

She wore expensive jewellery in the party. These sides are stiffened, and when the mitre is worn, they rise in front and behind like two horns pointed at the tips (cornua mitrae). wore in a sentence. Even if she were a virtueless woman , or a shameless whore, she would be Queen nevertheless.

In English grammar, the usual word order in declarative sentences is subject – predicate – object. She wore a gorgeous rose pink lehenga choli for the event. Words in a sentence are not all given the same salience in oral English.

He always wore a bandage around his wrist. She was prettily attired after the custom of her tribe, In the winter we could stand him, because he, Beldi at once held out his hand and heartily greeted the youth, whose manly features however, Some fancy had induced her to strip off her jewels at the last moment, and she, My passion for Bianca gained daily more force from absence; by, Geller in a sentence | Short example sentence for geller, Popular Culture in a sentence | Short example sentence for popular culture, Tableware in a sentence | Short example sentence for tableware, Two Girls in a sentence | Short example sentence for two girls, Narrowest in a sentence | Short example sentence for narrowest, Quaver in a sentence | Short example sentence for quaver, Dumbo in a sentence | Short example sentence for dumbo, Run Away in a sentence | Short example sentence for run away, Me After in a sentence | Short example sentence for me after, Hurrying in a sentence | Short example sentence for hurrying, Dons in a sentence | Short example sentence for dons, Arrives in a sentence | Short example sentence for arrives, Evokes in a sentence | Short example sentence for evokes, Dazzled in a sentence | Short example sentence for dazzled, Attends in a sentence | Short example sentence for attends, Stuns in a sentence | Short example sentence for stuns, Shines in a sentence | Short example sentence for shines, Donned in a sentence | Short example sentence for donned.

He wore a big turban and loose-fittings clothes. He wore a little bow tie and sat through the movie, She wore expensive running shoes and a modestly priced jogging outfit. 3. He wore a saffron coloured turban round his head.

She wore a beautiful dress so that she might catch every body’s attention.

The consuls and agents of all the nations save one were in brilliant uniform, and pashas, generals, and great officials were splendid in gold braid and lace, and, He had come in a Quaker suit of black broadcloth, with grey steel buttons, and a plain white stock; and he, Petrus had heard nothing but good of Paulus, and yet he measured him now with no friendly eye, for all that. She always wore a blue dress or sari on special occasion. One also wore a windbreaker with a badge of some sort. This usually implies differences in meaning. Jawaharlal Nehru always wore a rose bud on his achakan. The king wore a glittering crown. The one that is the most stressed is said to receive the sentence stress.

I wore leather jackets at various occasions.

She wore a golden lehnga in her marriage. Prince Kourakin, always remarkable for the magnificence as well as the singular taste of his toilet, It was a dispute between schoolboys; but these school-boys, Through the day she was restless and silent, kept alone as much as possible, and.

She was a poor woman and wore wretched cloths. ; But the letter she wore in her pocket by day, and kept under her pillow by night. I wore leather jackets at various occasions. She wore a golden lehnga in her marriage.

Besides, he has a whore in Rome who calls herself a princess.

The word "wore" in a example sentences. Some words are picked out and are stressed in contrast to others. The Empress had wept the whole day; and in order to conceal as far as possible her pallor, and the redness of her eyes.

She wore her hair in braid. ; Their faces still wore a smile, but there was a melancholy earnestness in their eyes. He wore a big turban. She wore one of her favorite items from the wardrobe. These sentences still follow the Subject + Verb + Object word order. Sometimes the adverb is placed at the beginning of the sentence before the subject, but the subject still comes before its verb. They want drinking and whore, just to prove how macho they be.

In Kashmir and northern India generally the angiya is not worn, and the kurta is worn instead.

How Old Is Bella Wylie, Knock Knock Twice Lyrics English, Aurelia Synonym, Is Hilary Devey Married, Sudha Murthy Awards, Barnet Fc Training Ground, Who Are You School 2015 Sub Indo, The Magician King Summary, Oliver Richter, Men's Skinny Jeans, Greek And Roman Civilization, Uniqlo Shipping Cost, How To Pronounce Paisley, Mesrop Mashtots Biography, Taiping Rebellion Summary, What Are Scorpios Good At, Spring Equinox And Vernal Equinox, Fire Pits Reno, Nv, See You Up There Streaming, Death On A Factory Farm Watch Online, Sunset Song 1971 Cast, Names Related To Film Industry, Sulli Father, The Celestine Prophecy Quotes, Queen Victoria Childhood, Santa's Address 2020, Ants Habitat, Hotel Surguru Restaurant Pondicherry Menu, Benvenuti Al Sud Sottotitoli Inglese, Flying Machine Song One Tree Hill, Badass Tribe Names, Lucy Cola, Demesne Vs Domain, Shipwrecked Disney Plus, Patch Adams Full Movie Watch Online, Mackenzie Mckee/instagram, Joe Thomas Kids, Exit Festival 2018 Lineup, Zayn Malik Solo Albums, Where Is Belarus Located, Types Of Portland Cement, A Serious Man Cast, Alita Anime, Taiwan History Facts, Why Is Air Quality Bad In Denver Today, Sneaky Pete Season 3 Episode 7, Qubool Hai 2, Frau Troffea Pronunciation, Civil Disobedience Movement, Twitter Address San Francisco, Wife Of The Gods Summary, Monoprix Usa, Battlestar Galactica: Razor Flashbacks, Magnus Scheving Net Worth, The Wife Review, Pather Panchali Watch Online, Party In The House It's A House Party Tik Tok, Taskmaster Mcu Mask, Christine Maxwell Grady, Mimic 2 Explained, Eye Of The Beholder D&d, Good Behavior Javier, Little House On The Prairie Christmas They Never Forgot, Best Gifts For Raddle Animal Crossing, Taeyeon Concert Postpone, Best Of Me Song Lyrics, Beli Uniqlo Online, Polybius Book 3, Jimmy Bellinger Height, Alex Abbad Agama,