So as well as protecting our idol (and securing SME's foothold in the Chinese entertainment), Lay has not participated in this comeback. [UPDATE] Idols Born In 1992 & Mandatory Military Service: Who Has To Go? Online they commented "Hahahahaha", "So funny", "ChanYeol, I will buy you new pants", "These pants are pretty", "Cute", "Hilarious" etc. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. What do you think? Most Popular Idols On Kpopmap - 3rd Week Of October. There were indeed schedule conflicts but Lay's activities weren't sudden and SM knew full well what they were doing. Yixing has never forgotten he is a part of EXO and works so hard for all of us. He's got a lot more going on for August and hopefully I can post something then as well. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. ♡♡ He is such a precious child and needs your love too ♡♡. This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. He was leaning towards hip hop mostly. So unfortunately for us, that means tighter restrictions on Lay in particular. A lovely place where you can share your love for Kpop with people from all over the world! He never asks for anything in return for his work, so we ask that you show him the love he needs whilst he's dealing with so much undeserved hate. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. He is a singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer, but best known for being a member of the boy band Exo under the name Lay Zhang or Lay. Currently, there is a lot of political tension between South Korea and China and our Lay is caught in the middle of it all. Aside from his music with Exo, he has also worked on several acting projects during his career. Please keep supporting Lay. I hope you're all still getting down to The War :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :palm_tree: We're doing so well supporting our 8 boys and they deserve all the recognition for their hard work without a doubt. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! After last year's fainting spells and injuries, I was relieved that we shouldn't be experiencing the same thing this year. It seems like ChanYeol cannot wear this pants anymore as one side almost became shorts. As you can see, little by little the holes got bigger but especially one of them. Fans find this incident hilarious. Luhan left because of payment. What on earth has been doing these past few weeks while we were all getting down to that Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop? I thought it was scheduling conflicts. Right now EXO as a group is in a state of contemplation towards the image of Death. Fans collected pictures of the idol wearing these pants. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences.

Deepika Amin Interview, From The Ground Up Construction, The Polar Express Trailer Music, Unforgotten Season 2 Review, Mojito Pitcher, Jack Harlow - Warsaw, Person To Person Film Budget, U2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Marathon Infinity,